By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

Kakadu18 said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

I've now tallied up the points for Bayonetta Origins which is sitting at 81, higher than most predicted but @smroadkill15 had it spot on and has recieved 12 points as a result. Since last time both Metroid Remastered and Kirby have also fallen 1 point each so I've updated those as well.

And with this latest update we also have a new top spot in the leaderboard: @Kakadu18 has taken the lead with 29 points so far! Not too shabby. It's still close at the top though, so we'll see where things go from here.

Wow, how did that happen?

Well you got 8 points on Bayo Origins while mZuzek got 3. You currently have three 8s in fact, and they certainly add up.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

The first reviews for Advance Wars 1+2 are in and so far it's sitting at 81, fairly in line with what people predicted on average give or take. This also interestingly makes it the fourth game out of five so far to score just around 80, seems that's been the sweet spot so far this year.

UnderwaterFunktown said:

The first reviews for Advance Wars 1+2 are in and so far it's sitting at 81, fairly in line with what people predicted on average give or take. This also interestingly makes it the fourth game out of five so far to score just around 80, seems that's been the sweet spot so far this year.

With heavy hitters like Metroid (at 94) and Zelda (probably at 97) to include to these 80+ scores, I wonder if Nintendo will end up being the best publisher on Metacritic this year

SKMBlake said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

With heavy hitters like Metroid (at 94) and Zelda (probably at 97) to include to these 80+ scores, I wonder if Nintendo will end up being the best publisher on Metacritic this year

It's certainly possible, they seem to be running a pretty clean show so far this year.

Okay let's go T-Bone and say 98 for TOTK

Around the Network

I’ll guess TOTK will be 97 as BOTW. 98 would be so fun but it is almost impossible to reach so 97 is my guess.

Too bad there wasn't any possibilities to vote on XC3 Future Redeemed quickly lol. It got a nice 92 right now putting itself inside the best reviewed game of the year hehehe

Also good thing I'm good at predicting Kirby games cuz I sure ain't got the same skills for other games lol.

Will be happy if I can even be near the Top 5 by the end.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Too bad there wasn't any possibilities to vote on XC3 Future Redeemed quickly lol. It got a nice 92 right now putting itself inside the best reviewed game of the year hehehe

Also good thing I'm good at predicting Kirby games cuz I sure ain't got the same skills for other games lol.

Metroid Prime Remastered

Niever said:

I’ll guess TOTK will be 97 as BOTW. 98 would be so fun but it is almost impossible to reach so 97 is my guess.

I dunno, we got almost 95 on Metroid Prime Remastered, seems like reviewers are craving for really good games

Kakadu18 said:
Mar1217 said:

Metroid Prime Remastered

I meant amongst the best rated games.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909