By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

The first reviews are in for Bayonetta Origins and so far it's sitting at 80. Definitely in the higher end compared to the predictions.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:

I want to raise my Bayonetta Origins prediction to 83.

Shouldn't have done that. I would've been spot on now with my previous prediction.

TOTK : 97

Alright it's been long enough so I've tallied the points for Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe with a score of 81. Nobody guessed that exactly but @Mar1217 and @DroidKnight were both equally close at 80 and 82 respectively.

I've also sorted the leaderboard by highest total points now since I figure that's usually what you do with a leaderboard. I'll enjoy my top 3 spot while I have it because looking at Bayo Origins it won't be for long.

ISeekTheTruth said:

TOTK : 97

Shocker

Around the Network

You have me on 4 points at an average of 2 but it should be 8 points at an average of 4.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:

You have me on 4 points at an average of 2 but it should be 8 points at an average of 4.

My bad, fixed now.

UnderwaterFunktown said:
peachbuggy said:

My bad, fixed now.

thx!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

I've now tallied up the points for Bayonetta Origins which is sitting at 81, higher than most predicted but @smroadkill15 had it spot on and has recieved 12 points as a result. Since last time both Metroid Remastered and Kirby have also fallen 1 point each so I've updated those as well.

And with this latest update we also have a new top spot in the leaderboard: @Kakadu18 has taken the lead with 29 points so far! Not too shabby. It's still close at the top though, so we'll see where things go from here.

UnderwaterFunktown said:

I've now tallied up the points for Bayonetta Origins which is sitting at 81, higher than most predicted but @smroadkill15 had it spot on and has recieved 12 points as a result. Since last time both Metroid Remastered and Kirby have also fallen 1 point each so I've updated those as well.

And with this latest update we also have a new top spot in the leaderboard: @Kakadu18 has taken the lead with 29 points so far! Not too shabby. It's still close at the top though, so we'll see where things go from here.

Wow, how did that happen?