By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

Kakadu18 said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

Okay I think we've given FE Engage enough time to adjust for now, so while I will still update it if the score should change I've made the first point tally and created a leaderboard.

For now we have @mZuzek in the lead with a currently spot on prediction of 81! That puts him at 12 points including the +2 bonus for closest prediction.

81 is not spot on. It's at 82 on Opencritic.

It decreased to 81 until yesterday, today it rised again 

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

Okay I think we've given FE Engage enough time to adjust for now, so while I will still update it if the score should change I've made the first point tally and created a leaderboard.

For now we have @mZuzek in the lead with a currently spot on prediction of 81! That puts him at 12 points including the +2 bonus for closest prediction.

Well, this is the nature of these things, they change. Maybe I was too early to tally since I can see it got 5 reviews just yesterday. I'll update it to 82 for now

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

IcaroRibeiro said:
Kakadu18 said:

It decreased to 81 until yesterday, today it rised again 

Wow, I missed that. Doesn't usually change that much almost two weeks after release.

Prepare yourself, tomorrow's a day of change

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Okay, I've set up Metroid Prime Remastered in a rush since it's releasing TODAY. No idea when reviews will come in, but until they do by all means place a prediction. I placed one at 88.

Also added the release dates for Advance Wars (wow, it's actually coming?) and Pikmin 4. Not sure if there was anything else in the Direct I should add.

Around the Network

After seeing that TOTK trailer i'm thinking 95 seems too low for it now! However, not going to change my predicted score as there's always some shill/hack that brings the overall score down.
Also, i'm going to predict 89 for Metroid remaster.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Oook. Metroid Prime remastered actually did look better than a simple HD glow up so I'll say about 87 seems right 👍

Last edited by Mar1217 - on 08 February 2023

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Metroid Prime Remastered - 88

Metroid Prime Remastered - 89

Gonna give this one extra bump to see if we can get a few more prediction in on Metroid Prime Remastered, preferably today. It's tough to say when reviews will start coming in for a shadow drop like this.