By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

I want to change my Diablo IV prediction to 87. You guys convinced me.

Around the Network
Kyuu said:

Hogwarts Legacy - 80
Resident Evil 4 Remake - 90
Street Figther 6 - 88
Diablo IV - 88

Changing these to:

Hogwarts Legacy - 83

Resident Evil 4 Remake - 91

Street Fighter 6 - 86

Diablo 4 - 86

So it seems Star Wars Jedi: Surivor was delayed to April 28 so I've fixed that in the OP. Meanwhile Dead Space has climbed all the way to 90, no one quite saw that coming on here, but yea I'll still wait a bit before tallying the points.

And, screw it, I've added two more games: Suicide Squad since we had nothing in May and AC Mirage since I was probably going to add it sooner or later anyways. You're free to predict them now or later when we have more info (you can of course change your prediction regardless).

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

BonfiresDown said:

Dead Space Remake - 87
Hogwarts Legacy - 87
Octopath Traveler II - 82
Skull and Bones - 70
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - 81
Resident Evil 4 Remake - 89
Street Fighter 6 - 80
Diablo IV - 88
Hollow Knight: Silksong - 89
Armored Core VI - 80

Updating some stuff.

Jedi Survivor - 84

Resident Evil 4 - 91

Street Fighter 6 - 84

Diablo IV - 89

Suicide Squad - 85

AC Mirage - 86

Reviews have started coming in for Hogwarts Legacy and so far it's sitting at a quite impressive 86! (Don't mind if it stays there as that was my prediction). On a somewhat adjacent note I fully expect it be an absolute sales phenomenon, quite possible even the best-selling game of the year. Curious to try it myself.

Also as a reminder to those who haven't seen it yet, I recently added Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League and Assassin's Creed Mirage to our list of games, so place your predictions on those whenever you want.

Around the Network

Very glad the game is getting good reviews despite the controversy. However, I'm trying my best to stay away from the reviews as to not affect my own judgement as the reviewer for this game for VGChartz :)

After the positive reviews I pre-ordered my deluxe copy. It should arrive early next week

Alright I've tallied the first point now for the Dead Space Remake (sitting at a score of 89) and put up a leaderboard. So far we have @BonfiresDown and @NobleTeam360 in the lead with 10 points each. Hogwarts Legacy has changed quite a bit in score over the last few days (now sitting at 84), so I'll give a while longer to settle before writing up anything.

Just for the record I've also changed my own Diablo IV prediction by a few points to 81.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League - 83
Diablo III - 88
Assassin's Creed Mirage - 81

Machina said:

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League - 83
Diablo III - 88
Assassin's Creed Mirage - 81

Don't know if that was intentional but your previous prediction makes it feel like another jab, lol. Either way I've written it up.