By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

Suicide Squad 72
Mirage 78

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

I’m changing my Suicide Squad score to 77.

And AC Mirage to 84.

Suicide Squad 74
AC Mirage 84

I've now updated the tables in both this and the other leagues to a more compact format which I think looks better and which is also easier when pasting from my spreadsheet, hope you won't miss the giant tables too much.

Octopath is still sitting at a strong score of 85 (which just so happens to match my own prediction, just throwing that out there), but I'll give it just a little longer before tallying the points as reviews are still coming in regularly.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

I want to lower my Suicide Squad prediction to 73.

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:

I've now updated the tables in both this and the other leagues to a more compact format which I think looks better and which is also easier when pasting from my spreadsheet, hope you won't miss the giant tables too much.

Octopath is still sitting at a strong score of 85 (which just so happens to match my own prediction, just throwing that out there), but I'll give it just a little longer before tallying the points as reviews are still coming in regularly.

Unexpectedly good 😳

The first reviews came pretty early for RE4 Remake and it's sitting all the way up at 93! Seems like another great REmake from Capcom, very excited to eventually play it.

Octopath has been fluctuating between 84 and 85 making it hard to pin down, but I might go ahead and tally the points this weekend.

Reducing my Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League prediction from 83 to 76.

UnderwaterFunktown said:

The first reviews came pretty early for RE4 Remake and it's sitting all the way up at 93! Seems like another great REmake from Capcom, very excited to eventually play it.

Octopath has been fluctuating between 84 and 85 making it hard to pin down, but I might go ahead and tally the points this weekend.

Serious goty contender.

We can't wait forever so I've now tallied up the points for Octopath Traveler II which is currently sitting at a score of 85. @Qwark and myself both predicted exactly that and have gotten 12 points.

I've also updated the leaderboard and sorted it by highest total points, and the scores are suprisingly even so far with over half the board being within 5 points of the top spot.