By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

Oh, nice, so I'm tied for 2nd place on average points right now with 8. It's a shame that my Dead Space prediction didn't count because it came in after some reviews were already out, I hadn't read the reviews before the prediction and I would be in first place now with 26 points if it had counted. Oh well, hopefully the rest of my predictions remain close to the actual score, if they do I may still finish top 5 at least by the end of the year.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 20 March 2023

Around the Network

Raise my Jedi Survivor prediction from 83 to 85.

I've now tallied up the points for the Resident Evil 4 Remake sitting at 92, most people were quite close for this one but three people had it exactly spot on: @Kakadu18, @Qwark and @gauxel. As a result gauxel has further cemented their lead but things are still very close from 2nd place and down.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

So apparently Suicide Squad is getting delayed all the way to February 2024, so I've removed it from the league for now since it's no longer a 2023 game, but just to let you know I have taken a back up of the predicitions to potentially carry them over to next year.

Reviews are now out for Star Wars: Jedi Survivor and so far it's actually sitting at a score of 86, just slighly higher than the most optimistic predictions (at 85). Not bad at all.

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:

Reviews are now out for Star Wars: Jedi Survivor and so far it's actually sitting at a score of 86, just slighly higher than the most optimistic predictions (at 85). Not bad at all.

Glad I raised my prediction after reading the positive previews. Reviewed a whole 5 points above Fallen Order's 81. 

Much better than I expected. Nice to see.

In general, it looks like most people lowballed the scores.

For some reason I just didn't like the first one. The level design was just boring.

I've also updated Armored Core VI now that we know the release date: August 25. Earlier than I would have expected.