By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

UnderwaterFunktown said:
Machina said:

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League - 83
Diablo III - 88
Assassin's Creed Mirage - 81

Don't know if that was intentional but your previous prediction makes it feel like another jab, lol. Either way I've written it up.

Heh, that was unintentional - bit of a freudian slip I think, because that's what I expect from it.

Around the Network

The reviews came in earlier than I expected for Octopath Traveler II which is so far sitting at a mighty fine score of 86, slightly above both its predecessor and the highest predictions. This is only based on 21 reviews though compared to the 119 the original game has, so much can still change.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

UnderwaterFunktown said:

The reviews came in earlier than I expected for Octopath Traveler II which is so far sitting at a mighty fine score of 86, slightly above both its predecessor and the highest predictions. This is only based on 21 reviews though compared to the 119 the original game has, so much can still change.

So hyped. Absolutely loved the demo. I think I will pre-order now the reviews are in

Ooof, just saw that Suicide Squad is GaaS with a battlepass and everything. Lowering my prediction from 88 to 80, not even Rocksteady can pull this off, it's going to be Avengers all over again.

Change my Skull and Bones prediction to 65 and my RE4 prediction to 92.
Making more predictions here too:

Suicide Squad - 78
Assassin's Creed Mirage - 85

Around the Network

I'm bumping up my RE4R prediction again (sorry!). From 91 to 93.

Also:

Suicide Squad: 82

Assassin's Creed Mirage: 82

Skull and Bones: 70~ (hardly knew anything about it, but I need 'em points!)

Suicide Squad: 80
Assassins Creed Mirage: 81

Alright I've tallied up the points for Hogwarts Legacy for now with a score of 84, props to @gauxel for a spot on prediction. They're now tied with BonfiresDown for first place at 17 points each. The formatting of the tables is getting a little wacky, but I'm planning to change it up anyways when I have to the time.

I've also updated and written up all the new predictions and changed my own Suicide Squad prediction to 75 while I was at it.

Lower my Suicide Squad prediction from 88 to 79.

shikamaru317 said:

Lower my Suicide Squad prediction from 88 to 79.

Done, must have missed it before