By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - TV shows that should comeback (What do you truly miss)

I miss Shows like the X files, This scene Episode X files the beginning was extreme especially 3:37 mark Alien bursting from stomach and 2:24 mark

If you buy season 6 watch entire episode the beginning in power plant homer simpson gets killed and a kid watches the long clawed alien in power plant in water transform into eerie alien scene then a scary song plays when long clawed alien transform into a new alien then credits show like it's too late to mulder to save the kid with phychic powers

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 November 2022

Around the Network

The X Files has run its course I think. Brilliant in its day, but they didn't seem to know where they were going with the overarching story. Some of the monster of the weeks late on were good though.

I'd say Hannibal. It was amazing. I'd love to see how they'd work The Silence of the Lambs storyline into that series.

drbunnig said:

The X Files has run its course I think. Brilliant in its day, but they didn't seem to know where they were going with the overarching story. Some of the monster of the weeks late on were good though.

I'd say Hannibal. It was amazing. I'd love to see how they'd work The Silence of the Lambs storyline into that series.

Hannibal is amazing too, Especially the movie.

@drbunnig Do you miss Andromeda (2000)? I remember Ben strait species the gorilla alien thing feeding on a crew from another andromeda ship captain had blue blood and others were getting their stomachs rip by those gorrila aliens It's a flashback to Kevin Sorbo I think and It was a darker more sinister tone of Star Trek 

No such list could be complete without mentioning Firefly

Around the Network

I want Gravity Falls to have another season.

SegaHeart said:

@drbunnig Do you miss Andromeda (2000)? I remember Ben strait species the gorilla alien thing feeding on a crew from another andromeda ship captain had blue blood and others were getting their stomachs rip by those gorrila aliens It's a flashback to Kevin Sorbo I think and It was a darker more sinister tone of Star Trek 

Never watched it, so cannot comment I'm afraid.

Santa Clarita Diet. Such a funny goofy show. Drew Barrymore and Timothy Oliphant had such a fun dynamic.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Santa Clarita Diet. Such a funny goofy show. Drew Barrymore and Timothy Oliphant had such a fun dynamic.

Good shout. The two kids had good chemistry too. A shame it got cancelled.

King of the Hill. A revival has been talked about by the creator in recent years but has yet to be greenlit.