By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Amazon, MS, and google are bitter rivals in the cloud business and I am not surprised they look to sabotage each other at every turn.

Around the Network

Was a big fan of Ni no Kuni 2 at the start of the game but it's definitely getting more stale the more I play.

Leveling is so slow in this game that I'm constantly at least 5 to 10 levels behind. There's also barely any difference if you fight enemies that are on the same level or enemies that are 10 levels higher. The experienced gained from those fights is almost identical. I also researched the ability that grants you more experience from fights but it's not really noticeable.

Ryuu96 said:

Should have been a custom design, missed opportunity, boring.

Even as simple as making it red or something, Lol.

Yeah, it's really starting to annoy me how much Xbox is failing in this department. They were so much better about doing limited edition consoles last gen. We are more than 2 years into the generation now, by the same point in it's lifecycle Xbox One had already seen the following purchasable limited edition designs:

Titanfall- March 2014

Sunset Overdrive- October 2014

CoD Advanced Warfare- November 2014

Forza Motorsport 6- September 2015

Halo 5- October 2015

That is 5 purchasable limited edition Xbox One designs available by mid 2016 for Xbox One (equivalent to mid 2023 for Xbox Series). By comparison Xbox Series only has 1 so far:

Halo Infinite- November 2021

Series S meanwhile has yet to see a single limited edition design. 

Ryuu96 said:

One year into last generation we had.

Two years into last generation we had.

Three years into last generation we had.

And then many more after that.

So far, almost three years into this generation, we only have Halo Infinite.

I wouldn't have even bought it but it's boring and a missed opportunity to go all out on marketing.

Yep, same for PS4 to PS5 pretty much. We had a ton for PS4 and have had zero for PS5. I hope we see an uptick in LE consoles from both of them.

NobleTeam360 said:

Yep, same for PS4 to PS5 pretty much. We had a ton for PS4 and have had zero for PS5. I hope we see an uptick in LE consoles from both of them.

I got this dude on Twitter replying to me acting like he's some leaker

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

I got this dude on Twitter replying to me acting like he's some leaker

Lmao, I'm sure he's hoping they do one for Spider-Man 2 (The PS4 Spider-Man console was pretty dope tbh). I wouldn't be shocked if Sony doesn't do one though. 

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Small update from MLex:

- Microsoft's remedies to address EU competition concerns have received broadly positive feedback from the association representing videogame developers in Europe.

- The European Games Developer Federation was generally pleased with the remedy offer, but it has encouraged the commission to further investigate how they would work in the future when the cross-platform distribution of games becomes more common.

- Sony and Google have criticized the remedies proposed by MS.

Source: Idas

Bro could someone tell Google to piss off

I don't even get why Google is criticizing the deal now that Stadia is dead. Sony I 100% understand why they are trying to block the deal. 

Stadia might be dead but that doesn't mean Google is out of the equation.  Its Google, they will try something and drop it and they try something else.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 March 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Wow I'm waiting for this for so long... I hope it comes to Canada soon after.
39USD is really good for 5 people. I bet it will be something like 45/49$ CAD, which is way better than paying for my 4 kids individually + my own GamePass (and they all use Ultimate, cause they have a PC too) :)