By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The real winner in here is @Imaginedvl dude is about to get paid.

*If it goes through

I'd say 90% but there's still a 10% chance in that, you can never be 100% certain about these things and the Cloud SLC still remains but it's still a very big win for Microsoft to remove the Console SLC. But I think it's happening. I really can't see how they can justify it now.

Maybe Microsoft should add a little extra that the 10 year deal can be extended after the 10 years is over...Just to slam dunk this, I really want it over with and I really don't give a shit about any Cloud concessions, Lol.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

*If it goes through

I'd say 90% but there's still a 10% chance in that, you can never be 100% certain about these things and the Cloud SLC still remains but it's still a very big win for Microsoft to remove the Console SLC. But I think it's happening. I really can't see how they can justify it now.

Maybe Microsoft should add a little extra that the 10 year deal can be extended after the 10 years is over...Just to slam dunk this, I really want it over with and I really don't give a shit about any Cloud concessions, Lol.

Giving Cloud access probably benefits Microsoft if smaller companies use Azure anyway.

Ryuu96 said:

*If it goes through

Yap :) Today is a great day!
I mean, still a bit of time before to cash out but this is def. looking very good!

FTC is just a joke but now that CMA/EU are pretty much onboard, it is just about time.

Like you said, never 100% anyway, anything can happen but I feel pretty good about it :D

ATVI 6.6% up in the premarket (around 85$) higher than it's ever been since the deal was announced.

Little funny that their entire argument collapsed based on one maths mistake.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 March 2023

Around the Network

My two relevant ones for the thread. 40 of each with Edward Jones.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Zippy6 said:

Here's the statement to Eurogamer from a Microsoft spokesperson in full: "We haven't pulled any games from PlayStation. In fact, we've expanded our footprint of games that we've shipped on Sony's PlayStation since our acquisition of ZeniMax, and the first two games we shipped after closing were PlayStation 5 exclusives. We did the same thing since our closing of Minecraft as we extended the reach of that franchise.

So an MS spokesperson has responded to the Redfall news saying they "haven't pulled any games from PlayStation". Isn't that just a blatant lie? Starfield was clearly in development for PlayStation before the acquisition of Bethesda and I have serious doubts that Redfall was never in development for PlayStation.

They'd have been better to remain silent than say this.

Microsoft hasn't "pulled any games from PlayStation" following Redfall PS5 reports | Eurogamer.net

Redfall was not released on PS nor was it annouced so how is Microsoft lying when they say they have not pulled the title from PS. They did not say they have not stopped any devlopment initiative regarding PlayStation which would have been a lie.

Now I'm wondering about Diablo again.

There's a possibility that EC could close before the deadline, as they have done before, CMA's deadline is April, is it possible they both align and close in April?

Then it all depends on if Microsoft is bold enough to close over FTC.

I think the deal has a good chance of closing in June now.

Kind of glad to see Sony eat shit on this, to be honest

Ryuu96 said:

ATVI 6.6% up in the premarket (around 85$) higher than it's ever been since the deal was announced.

Assuming it goes through which looks likely, a quick 11.76% return on your money can still be made on it at the $95 selling price.