By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:

One thing I've been reading a lot about the Diablo IV beta is how snappy the game is. The combat, loading screens, and menus are all just snappy.

Blizzard was known for what we called, "Blizzard polish" and how far we've come to the point where a game of theirs works like the way their old games used to, and we're all genuinely surprised by it lol.

Yeah, loads are super quick. Load into the game from the character select screen is less than 10 seconds I think, while fast travel is like 5 seconds. 

Around the Network
pikashoe said:

Bethesda seem to be a great catch by Microsoft. They have 3 titles releasing/released in 2023. They fairly consistently release games almost every year. Now they just need other studios to start releasing at a more consistent rate and they'll be great.
They really need to focus on ending this gen in a strong position and keep that going into the next.

2023 looks to be Bethesda's most active year. You have the 3 titles releasing this year, 4 if you include the Xbox port of Ghostwire: Tokyo, the Mighty Doom mobile game releases tomorrow, Fallout 4 is getting a current-gen patch sometime this year, and funny enough, Skyrim looks to be getting some sort of marketplace update this year lol.

Fucking internet down from 1pm to 8pm. Fucking Sky. Lets see what I missed...

Whoop, I just lost all my multiquotes too after editing this post.

Cba to pick out what I want to reply to again...Or should I.

The news is more important than my desire to debate with y'all

See what I can find to get us over 6,000. 👀

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 March 2023

Around the Network

Previously On Halo Infinite Season 1 and Season 2 | Halo Infinite - YouTube