By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I do believe that KI is a game that can be big enough to build a fighting game studio around. I also believe that studio can also pump out some other works like a Smash type game as well to balance when they are done with a KI an on support. It would be great if MS could get some of the original people that did KI 2013 because as you do Ryuu most KI gamers would not want the gameplay changed in any significant way but just upgraded visuals with more characters and a bigger Story mode along those lines.

Around the Network

Sarah Bond continuing on the hype train lol

Just stop this god damn (I mean Bond)...You can only lose but not win anything with this hype before the show. Hype it after the show if it was that great in people's opinion.

I mean, just with the leaked stuff it's already an amazing show to me. 10/10. Can only go down if Xbox somehow whiffs and doesn't show much from their 1st party studios.

Has anyone played the Lies of P demo. I like the look of the game, it not next gen but the mood is there. Not yet sure about the combat just yet as I need to see more of the character abilities and the place feels empty so far. Just like Wo Long it may grow on me as I progress further in the game but will definitely give it a good go when it hit GP.

Around the Network

Fallout, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Fallout, Lol.

Tbf, we haven't heard anything about the Fallout 4 next-gen update that's releasing this year. Could be a cool shadow drop announcement. 

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Fallout, Lol.

Tbf, we haven't heard anything about the Fallout 4 next-gen update that's releasing this year. Could be a cool shadow drop announcement. 

The prediction is that InXile is making a new Fallout, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

The prediction is that InXile is making a new Fallout, Lol.

Oh

Forza Motorsport release date has leaked.