By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 15 75.00%

Live on the Surface 5 25.00%

Total:20

Now I'm done.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Fuck me, I try to update my list and yet another pops up.

Guess Epic doesn't care about the deal either or supports it due to the Mobile angle, Lol.

I'm a little surprised that Microsoft didn't give Epic a 10 year deal though, I mean, I'm not a developer so I don't have a clue but surely it must be next to no effort to release onto Epic Games Store if you already release on PC in general.

Maybe they don't see the point but I feel like, and again, I don't know for sure, but I would have assumed it would have been incredibly easy to do and yet another contract to show to regulators that they're expanding and helping other companies.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 March 2023

Around the Network

RIP FTC's case, Lol.

God damn the FTC case is beyond dead that’s just brutal!

Ryuu96 said:

Now I'm done.

Oh nice, time for me to quadruple buy this....

Giving me high hopes for the lighting tech in Fable, hopefully some ray tracing global illumination in there as an option in a 30 fps graphics mode on Series X, alongside a 60 fps performance mode with no RT.

So Blizzard revealed today why the legendaries in Diablo 4 are weaker than those in Diablo 3, turns out that Legendary isn't the highest loot tier. Highest loot tier is called Unique and they only drop at level 50+ on higher world tiers. Uniques have 4 pre-determined affixes and 1 pre-determined unique affix that is only on that exact item, and those affixes will have much higher percentage boosts than Legendary gear, comparable to the boosts granted by Diablo 3 Legendaries (I know I found one Legendary in Diablo 3 that increased damage of a certain skill by a whopping 300%, biggest skill damage increase I saw on a Diablo 4 Legendary in the beta was a 44% boost for comparison, so Uniques should be a substantial upgrade over Legendaries in Diablo 4).