By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 17 77.27%

Live on the Surface 5 22.73%

Total:22

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
ice said:

caught in 4k

Fast ninja.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
ice said:

caught in 4k

Fast ninja.

LOL I just noticed we were about to hit that milestone so I was waiting for Ryuu to post some news 

I don't think I've ever gotten a milestone post

ice said:
DroidKnight said:

Fast ninja.

LOL I just noticed we were about to hit that milestone so I was waiting for Ryuu to post some news 

I don't think I've ever gotten a milestone post

Lol...congrats!  I had also been waiting a while for it to be teed up.  

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, that seemed pretty obvious after the just "2023" on the show, and it was already rumored delayed to Q3 some months back. Let's just hope that Starfield makes Q2, will be a bad look if Redfall is the only AAA of the first half of the year after 2022 had no AAA's. 

Around the Network

Oh Ubisoft, what are we going to do with you. New Far Cry leak out today with several interesting details:

• No Far Cry spinoff currently in development, which is odd because there was a spinoff between 3 and 4, between 4 and 5, and between 5 and 6, but now there won't be one between 6 and 7.
  • 2 Far Cry games currently in development. They were originally intended to be packaged together as Far Cry 7, but now Ubisoft has split off Far Cry 7's multiplayer mode into a standalone game focused on "extraction"
  • The standalone MP game is set in Alaska, so it stands to reason that 7 is as well, since they were originally planned to be part of the same Far Cry 7 package. Alaska was previously an option on Ubisoft's most recent Far Cry setting survey.
  • Ubisoft is dropping Dunia, the offshoot of Cry Engine which has been used on Far Cry ever since Far Cry 2. Instead the 2 games are built on Ubisoft Massive's Snowdrop engine, which was previously used on The Division and is currently being used on Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and Massive's Star Wars game.
  • Both 7 and the standalone MP game are currently aiming for release in 2025

Ubisoft, when you are struggling financially to the degree you are, how did you think it was a good idea to have no Far Cry spinoff in development? Now your only AAA releases for 2023 are looking to be AC Mirage, Skull & Bones, and maybe Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora (doubtful that one will actually release this year since we have yet to see gameplay for it, just an in-engine teaser trailer). A good Far Cry spinoff like that Jurassic Park like island one from the Far Cry setting survey before last, or Blood Dragon 2, could have given you a another AAA release for the year and a much needed cash infusion.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 27 January 2023

shikamaru317 said:

Ubisoft, when you are struggling financially to the degree you are, how did you think it was a good idea to have no Far Cry spinoff in development? Now your only AAA releases for 2023 are looking to be AC Mirage and Skull & Bones. A good Far Cry spinoff like that Jurassic Park like island one or Blood Dragon 2 could have given you a 3rd AAA release for the year and a much needed cash infusion.

Good one lol

Talk about getting the perfect dev for Hi-Fi Rush! Started playing last night and the game is nothing less than pure video game joy!