By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
  • January - Age of Empires II, Hi-Fi Rush, Goldeneye HD.
  • February - Nothing (Could have just pushed Age II a few days, Lol).
  • March - Ghostwire Tokyo (Just an Xbox port but still).
  • April - Minecraft Legends.
  • May - Redfall.

As for the rest of the year, still have Age of Empires IV, Starfield, Forza Motorsport and Ara undated.

Also Belfry rumoured.

We're very close to having one XGS title per month.

Around the Network

89 Metascore for the Dead Space remake/reboot. Huge success!

MLex has a brief report about the meeting:

- Different executives from Sony met Verstager.

- Sony's delegation was led by Jim Ryan.

- Sony pressed again their case for a block.

- Same old arguments: 1) MS could withhold Call of Duty from other consoles or platforms; 2) MS might degrade how Call of Duty works with other gaming platforms.

- Statement of Objections coming this week (it has to be tomorrow).

Source: Idas.

Barozi's worst nightmare is happening to me right now, I am not getting any achievements pop up anymore (but are unlocking them tho)

Achievement pop up is hit and miss for me.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Arkane eager to get content creators game codes to Redfall can be seen as a good sign

konnichiwa said:

Barozi's worst nightmare is happening to me right now, I am not getting any achievements pop up anymore (but are unlocking them tho)

Yeah I should've gotten an achievement in Persona 4 Golden a few minutes ago (for getting the best results in the exams) but it didn't pop so I went to check the app and it did unlock after all.

Seems to be a wide spread issue currently.

Completed chained echoes, really recommend it for the RPG fans :). 40 hours for me to do everything.

Time for another update on my play time list. The last one was from 10 months ago apparently (March 2022). Maybe I just didn't find a more recent one or it got deleted by black dick guy idk.

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey 103 hours
2. Persona 5 Royal 98 hours (+ 98h)
3. Dragon Age Inquisition 96 hours
4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla 87 hours (+ 1h)
5. Gems of War 85 hours
6. Kingdom Come: Deliverance 76 hours
7. Battle Islands 75 hours
8. Project Spark 72 hours
9. Fallout Shelter 71 hours
10. Immortals: Fenyx Rising 69 hours (+ 69h)
11. Yakuza: Like A Dragon 68 hours
12. Lies of Asteroth 60 hours
13. Assassin's Creed Origins 60 hours
14. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition 53 hours
15. Minecraft (X1 + Bedrock Edition) 52 hours
16. Divinity: Original Sin 2 49 hours
17. Valkyria Chronicles 4 47 hours
18. Forza Horizon 3 46 hours
19. Octopath Traveler 46 hours
20. Dragon Quest XI S 46 hours
21. Battle Ages 45 hours
22. Watch Dogs 44 hours
23. Kingdom Hearts III 43 hours
24. Assassin's Creed Syndicate 43 hours
25. Clicker Heroes 41 hours

Persona 5 Royal securing #2 with just 5 hours less than my most played game.
The other newcomer is Immortals: Fenyx Rising on #10. Didn't expect the game to be this long but the DLCs were quite meaty (not always for the better though).

As for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I got the Ragnarök expansion for Christmas and started it recently. Seems like it's only a matter of time before it gets to the top spot.

That also means that Final Fantasy XV and Far Cry 4 got kicked out of the table. Other games I played since the last update but missed the list were: Power Wash Simulator (38 hours), Spiritfarer (37 hours), Watch Dogs Legion (33 hours), Vampire Survivors (33 hours) and Dysmantle (31 hours).

Persona 4 Golden will probably join the list soon, that is if I complete it to the end which I still haven't decided yet. It clocks in at 21 hours currently.

71 hours The Witcher 3

Last edited by Barozi - on 30 May 2023

Yeah, the achievement pop-up thing is getting very annoying, been having it happen alot ever since I started on Hitman last week. Now I'm getting an actual glitched Hitman achievement in addition to the pop-up issues, very annoying all around.