By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 17 77.27%

Live on the Surface 5 22.73%

Total:22

So, Minecraft takes the April slot. Hopefully that means Forza March, Redfall May, Starfield June.

Around the Network

Whoa, 500+ cars, nice. That is way better than the last time they did a series reboot with FM5, it only had like 200 cars at launch. That is also more than FM6 had on launch, it had 450. We shouldn't have the FM5 issue of low reviews due to lacking content then. 

Edit: Nvm, only 20 tracks at launch. That is only 3 more than FM5 and 2 less than FM6, that could definitely hurt reviews some.

I chose to stream it on my Xbox+TV. Waited for 10mins in the room only to be told after it started I had to be signed into a Youtube account, missed all of Minecraft (which luckily I don't give a shit about), and the stream doesn't even offer 4K. As usual, great stuff Xbox.

No date on Forza. Well safe to say that is delayed out of Q2 then. Hopefully it's the only delay, if both Starfield and Forza are delayed it will be a really bad look for them after how poor 2022 was on exclusives.

Basically Sunset Overdrive 2

EDIT: I wrote that before they showed the rhythm gameplay.

Last edited by Barozi - on 25 January 2023

Around the Network

This is a pretty dope concept.

Launches today.

Releasing today??? Now that's a surprise.

Barozi said:

Releasing today??? Now that's a surprise.

My thoughts over the last year - 18 months were that the lack of announcement was mostly due to MS changing its approach from announcing its game to much in advance to closer to release. But this surely is taking this concept to the extreme 😂

3 Xbox 1st party releases in a 7 day span, crazy. HiFi Rush, Goldeneye Remaster, and AoE 2 DE Xbox port.