By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 17 77.27%

Live on the Surface 5 22.73%

Total:22

The Elder Scrolls Online is my first over 1,000 hours on Xbox.

I'd like to thank @Spade, @NobleTeam360 and @ice for their support on this journey.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I'd like to thank @Spade, @NobleTeam360 and @ice for their support on this journey.

I'm more impressed by that 672/700 achievements unlocked on MCC!

Ryuu96 said:

Time for you to get 700/700 on MCC!

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I'm more impressed by that 672/700 achievements unlocked on MCC!

Lol. Love Halo

There's still a few that I know I could easily get as well.

I'll get back to it one day, mop up those few more, I'm not in a rush though since I know I'll never be able to do LASO without it taking 10 years off my life through stress.

trunkswd said:

BTW I am going to recommend everyone check out Vampire Survivors. I've been playing it on PC Game Pass, but it just came out on Xbox Game Pass for consoles. It is a very simplistic game, but oddly addicting. 

Since you like to stream, you should throw Prodeus from gamepass on your list.  Game just feels so nice to play with its retro Doom feel.

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:
trunkswd said:

BTW I am going to recommend everyone check out Vampire Survivors. I've been playing it on PC Game Pass, but it just came out on Xbox Game Pass for consoles. It is a very simplistic game, but oddly addicting. 

Since you like to stream, you should throw Prodeus from gamepass on your list.  Game just feels so nice to play with its retro Doom feel.

I played it for about an hour a couple of weeks ago. It is fun for sure. It feels like a mix between old school Doom and Quake.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

Did they finally fix this game?  I wanted to play at launch, but ended up skipping it all together because of the hot mess it released in.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

Did they finally fix this game?  I wanted to play at launch, but ended up skipping it all together because of the hot mess it released in.

It's apparently in a substantially better state than it was at launch. I've even read many times that's in a better state than Halo Infinite is didn't play it, so can't judge those statements.