By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:

Finally unlocked the last two achievements on Medieval Dynasty. It was a grind in the end, there wasn't much to do after building big city and the game outstayed it's welcome by at least 35 hours lol.

Now I'm even more convinced community & resouce management is what State of Decay 3 should focus on the most. Medieval Dynasty style management with constant zombie threat and a feeling like your balls are in a jaw vice bench is what I want.

Going to play Pentiment next and hopefully complete it before Witcher 3 upgrade. Already played it for an hour and first impressions are very positive.

Let me know what you think of Pentiment! I’m not aware of anyone else that may be playing it right now, but it’s been quite an experience. Having audible sounds whenever someone may be talking would’ve been appreciated as it’s typical for these kinds of games if voice acting was straight up too expensive, but just a minor nitpick.

In the middle of Act 3 right now. Probably won’t finish it till this weekend since the next couple days will be celebrating Turkey week with the family. I don’t think it would take 4 playthroughs to unlock all achievements. Just have to know where to restart the last checkpoint to make a different vital choice for a different achievement. 

Around the Network

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

That was me, sorry.

You're supposed to take it after I wear them

I'll send them back to you after I'm done with them.

gtotheunit91 said:
KiigelHeart said:

Finally unlocked the last two achievements on Medieval Dynasty. It was a grind in the end, there wasn't much to do after building big city and the game outstayed it's welcome by at least 35 hours lol.

Now I'm even more convinced community & resouce management is what State of Decay 3 should focus on the most. Medieval Dynasty style management with constant zombie threat and a feeling like your balls are in a jaw vice bench is what I want.

Going to play Pentiment next and hopefully complete it before Witcher 3 upgrade. Already played it for an hour and first impressions are very positive.

Let me know what you think of Pentiment! I’m not aware of anyone else that may be playing it right now, but it’s been quite an experience. Having audible sounds whenever someone may be talking would’ve been appreciated as it’s typical for these kinds of games if voice acting was straight up too expensive, but just a minor nitpick.

In the middle of Act 3 right now. Probably won’t finish it till this weekend since the next couple days will be celebrating Turkey week with the family. I don’t think it would take 4 playthroughs to unlock all achievements. Just have to know where to restart the last checkpoint to make a different vital choice for a different achievement. 

I'm currently playing it, so far it's great albeit I'm going very slowly.

In some situations, the FTC files a complaint under its administrative process instead of taking the case to a federal court. This is called an adjudicative proceeding. The party can decide to settle with us, or they can contest the charges. If they contest the case, it is heard before an administrative law judge in a trial-type proceeding.

Adjudicative Proceedings | Federal Trade Commission

I think this is what Hoeg is talking about, the complaint comes first and then the party decides if they want to settle or contest. We're probably overreacting about FTC preparing a complaint, I'm upping back to 60% until we know what type of complaint they're filing.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 November 2022

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I'm currently playing it, so far it's great albeit I'm going very slowly.

Same. There’s not many places to go to, so I went to every single part of the town and talking to everyone I could possibly talk to. I figured that would also affect future choices if I just talked to everyone. 

Even with that much of a slow pace, it only took me 10 hours to get to the final Act. Even then, because of how time will go forward if you pursue a certain quest, it’s literally impossible to experience everything in the game. The game does need at least 2 playthroughs to see everything. 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 24 November 2022

Happy Thanksgiving Xbots, hope you get some good food in your belly and enjoy time with your families.

Spade said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Man, I didn't even realize I hadn't shared it out! Gotta get as many Empire Xbots on my friends list!

Trap or not you can find my gamertag as G2ThaUNiT

Ignore Ryuu.

And thanks added!

How bout me or am i not xbot enough for you guys .

Gamertag mcdgray129

add me pimps! Now who drinking?.