By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Discussion Thread ~Day #25~ The 13th Annual Greatest Games Event

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

So, given this whole thing starts tomorrow, I guess I'll kick things off in advance of game #50.

I'm not really sure yet if I'll participate as much as other years but I'll try to. Myself I think I'll give games about 5 days or so to be guessed before I'll post them, meaning I'll post multiple guesses and games at a time. Anyway, here's hints for #50 to #46. Game on!

50 - I've never understood the name of this game, because it doesn't seem to have much to do with the type of street this is named after.
49 - This is what Judgement Day looks like.
48 - Whack people with weapons such as barbells, arcade cabinets and tuna fish.
47 - Back for the third time, but twisted.
46 - The archaic version of something that's about to start in 9 days.

Oh, I know these.

...because I have your list, so I'm not gonna guess them. But let me try kicking my hints off, hopefully this goes well.

My #50 isn't known much for its soundtrack I think, so I've used some ambiance instead.

Biomutant?

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
mZuzek said:

My #50 isn't known much for its soundtrack I think, so I've used some ambiance instead.

Biomutant?

You guessed it!!

I mean, it's not Biomutant. I'm just happy there was a guess, so, thanks. Hopefully a correct one is in the way.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
I forgot to put this in my signature earlier, but, sign up for the greatest games event!
and here's my top 50 for this year

I'm gonna start with some hints now.

#50: The name relates to the central means of traversal in this game.
#49: Good doggo!
#48: You're a bit to loud.
#47: This game features a section where you get enslaved and need to run in a wheel to generate electricity to work off your debts.
#46: Crashing into a wall is fun in this game.

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

So, given this whole thing starts tomorrow, I guess I'll kick things off in advance of game #50.

I'm not really sure yet if I'll participate as much as other years but I'll try to. Myself I think I'll give games about 5 days or so to be guessed before I'll post them, meaning I'll post multiple guesses and games at a time. Anyway, here's hints for #50 to #46. Game on!

50 - I've never understood the name of this game, because it doesn't seem to have much to do with the type of street this is named after.
49 - This is what Judgement Day looks like.
48 - Whack people with weapons such as barbells, arcade cabinets and tuna fish.
47 - Back for the third time, but twisted.
46 - The archaic version of something that's about to start in 9 days.

Oh, I know these.

...because I have your list, so I'm not gonna guess them. But let me try kicking my hints off, hopefully this goes well.

Not sure but maybe No Man's Sky. I mean a lot of spaceship games probably sound similar.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Kakadu18 said:

#47: This game features a section where you get enslaved and need to run in a wheel to generate electricity to work off your debts.

#50: Portal?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
mZuzek said:

Not sure but maybe No Man's Sky. I mean a lot of spaceship games probably sound similar.

This is the correct guess, yes.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
I forgot to put this in my signature earlier, but, sign up for the greatest games event!
and here's my top 50 for this year

mZuzek said:
Kakadu18 said:

Biomutant?

You guessed it!!

I mean, it's not Biomutant. I'm just happy there was a guess, so, thanks. Hopefully a correct one is in the way.

You had me thinking I was right for a moment there.

Mnementh said:
Kakadu18 said:

#50: Portal?

Nope.

My list didnt change *as* much as I wanted but there are still quite a few new entries and placement changes

Kakadu18 said:

#49: Okami

#46: Blast Corps?

Signature goes here!