By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Discussion Thread – The 13th Annual Greatest Games Event

Been kind of tough but almost finished with my list, it wasn't going to be too hard, but in the last 3 or so months I have been getting everything my heart desires in a game more than a couple of times.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Also, I'm still figuring it out, but this year I'm planning to use music cues as hints. Uhh, hopefully people have patience to listen to stuff or else I'm having nothing guessed

By the way, I still haven't figured it out.

Nothing to see here, don't worry. I'm not doing anything suspicious.

So, given this whole thing starts tomorrow, I guess I'll kick things off in advance of game #50.

I'm not really sure yet if I'll participate as much as other years but I'll try to. Myself I think I'll give games about 5 days or so to be guessed before I'll post them, meaning I'll post multiple guesses and games at a time. Anyway, here's hints for #50 to #46. Game on!

50 - I've never understood the name of this game, because it doesn't seem to have much to do with the type of street this is named after.
49 - This is what Judgement Day looks like.
48 - Whack people with weapons such as barbells, arcade cabinets and tuna fish.
47 - Back for the third time, but twisted. Guessed by Veknoid_Outcast - Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
46 - The archaic version of something that's about to start in 9 days.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 11 November 2022

It's the moooooost wonderful tiiiiiiimeee of the yeeeeeeeeearrrr.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

My top 10 will be heavy Nintendo and From Software.  Still waiting on Galaxy 3 and Bloodborne 2.

Last edited by Chrkeller - on 11 November 2022

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

*a whole ass list*

mZuzek said:

• If you just want to post your top 50 straight away without taking part in the daily interactions, that's okay too, but only if you post the list on the Official thread or message it to me directly. If you post it anywhere else, it won't be accepted.

If you edit it out, I'll look the other way. Would gladly take your list into the event, but not here.

mZuzek said:
Chrkeller said:

*a whole ass list*

mZuzek said:

• If you just want to post your top 50 straight away without taking part in the daily interactions, that's okay too, but only if you post the list on the Official thread or message it to me directly. If you post it anywhere else, it won't be accepted.

If you edit it out, I'll look the other way. Would gladly take your list into the event, but not here.

I can send it to you.  I try to post regularly, but can't always do as such.  Hence the full list.

Chrkeller said:
mZuzek said:
mZuzek said:

I can send it to you.  I try to post regularly, but can't always do as such.  Hence the full list.

Thanks. If you want to post the whole list straight away you can do that on the Official thread, otherwise send it to me in a PM. I always like it more when people update their lists daily, but I get that not everyone can do that so it's okay.

mZuzek said:
Chrkeller said:

Thanks. If you want to post the whole list straight away you can do that on the Official thread, otherwise send it to me in a PM. I always like it more when people update their lists daily, but I get that not everyone can do that so it's okay.

I was on a conference call and simply thought I was posting in the other thread.  Honest mistake.  

S.Peelman said:

So, given this whole thing starts tomorrow, I guess I'll kick things off in advance of game #50.

I'm not really sure yet if I'll participate as much as other years but I'll try to. Myself I think I'll give games about 5 days or so to be guessed before I'll post them, meaning I'll post multiple guesses and games at a time. Anyway, here's hints for #50 to #46. Game on!

50 - I've never understood the name of this game, because it doesn't seem to have much to do with the type of street this is named after.
49 - This is what Judgement Day looks like.
48 - Whack people with weapons such as barbells, arcade cabinets and tuna fish.
47 - Back for the third time, but twisted.
46 - The archaic version of something that's about to start in 9 days.

Oh, I know these.

...because I have your list, so I'm not gonna guess them. But let me try kicking my hints off, hopefully this goes well.

My #50 isn't known much for its soundtrack I think, so I've used some ambiance instead.