By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Hiphop/Rap thread (This the one)

Tupac - Out on Bail (original) entire song too good and macho

Eminem - Superman, the entire song so tough and very amazing

Tupac - Hurts the most (my favorite bad man quote boom boom boom got me shooting at a motherfucking ghost is very evil and tough when Tupac keeps saying it)

Cru - Just another Case (the writing of men getting fucked, horrible terrible bad fate the This aint funny so don't you dare laugh with the instrumentals is spooky vibes)

Afroman - Colt 45 amazing song california

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 02 November 2022

Around the Network

@TheTitaniumNub I Conjuring the mighty TItaniam nub we can keep this thread thriving like the last one. loved our time also Oscillating for the love of music our turns I'm not a gangster I just love music I might live in cali but I'm just a normal person not a gang banger ^^ but I do hear what others listen in California. Wink.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 05 November 2022

Cru - Pronto slaps hard 

NWA - Always into something 0:28 mark roast instruments better than doctor dre dre day 

Kendrick Lamar - Opposites Attract, Scary song

Jay Z - Give it to me 0:06 mark will gangsta beat and I highly recommend hearing this song start at 0:06 I highly recommend hearing it It's that good Then the epic 0:27 epicness

Master P - Late Night Creepin

Eminem - The Real Slim Shady 3:50 mark damn

NWA - Chin check, song is amonsterpiece "I'mma smoke where I wanna smoke fuck that! Imma Choke who I wanna Choke Fuck That!" nasty quote thats my favorite

Eminem - Bitch Please 2 lyrics This quote from 2:11 mark too macho nate dogg and Eminem outdid themselfs also spooky ghost 3rd voice

Around the Network

I'm a big fan of Tupac's early work.

This is one of my favourite blow-off steam songs

But this is my favourie off the album, even more than Brenda's Got a Baby - it's got kind of a dark story like Brenda's Got a Baby.

So I'll end with the happiest song off 2Pacalypse Now:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

I'm a big fan of Tupac's early work.

This is one of my favourite blow-off steam songs

But this is my favourie off the album, even more than Brenda's Got a Baby - it's got kind of a dark story like Brenda's Got a Baby.

So I'll end with the happiest song off 2Pacalypse Now:

Thank hug.

Nevermind.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 15 December 2022

Blessed Mane - Solar, 0:11 mark song destroyed most rap so good I give it 100 out 0f 10

The rest of the songs as as good or better than Blessed Mane 

Ii made 5 songs with them edits there 1000 out of 10 rating great like Tupac Hurt the Most and Eminem bitch please 2

These songs are too much my best rap edits with thic near NSFW and monster beats the 3 other videos say this video is age restricted and available on youtube click watch on youtube the other 3 masterpiece.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 28 December 2022

SegaHeart said:

The rest of the songs as as good or better than Blessed Mane 

Ii made 5 songs with them edits there 1000 out of 10 rating great like Tupac Hurt the Most and Eminem bitch please 2

These songs are too much my best rap edits with thic near NSFW and monster beats the 3 other videos say this video is age restricted and available on youtube click watch on youtube the other 3 masterpiece.

These 3 are my favorite 

The last one is the devil rap, Freddie aint no phony noose on your neck like a goose and 2nd one evil too"pull the trigger mane bitches want fame step in my lane now freddie end the game" slow devil voice If you don't know maf dont fuck up the the Base. Love this song

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 28 December 2022