By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 13th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign-Ups Thread

mZuzek said:
super_etecoon said:

I've made a list...I've never uploaded it. It just seems so arbitrary but I know I just need to stick to my guns and do it. Here's hoping I actually hold myself accountable this year.

Btw, I think in the rules section that you copied and pasted @mZuzek, that you need to change the date of allowable games to October 31, 2022.

Thanks, I missed that one. Hard to even remember what year we're on at this stage.

I will hold you accountable, seeing as you've already made a list and all. No reason to back away now.

It really is hard to keep track of the year. I had to ask myself a few times whether your date was actually correct. Barely getting used to 2022 and we’ll be saying 2023 in 2 months. 

Yes, I made a list. The problem is that that list was several years ago. So many games have released since then. And I’m afraid of recency bias as there are so many great games I’ve played in the last couple of years I’m afraid they might start knocking off some classic gems I loved back in the day. 

Anyway, thanks for keeping this thing going. I know it’s a lot of work, especially when so many of us are flakes. 

Around the Network

I'm in.

But you know what this thread always reminds me of...

Yeah, I'm in once again. I suppose I need to look through my list and make some changes again.

Last edited by Darashiva - on 20 October 2022

I'll be there!

Signature goes here!

Hiku said:

I'm in.

Dicks?

Around the Network

I'm in.
Will post mine after I finish GoW Ragnarok.

Hiku said:

I'm in.

Smeags ni-chan.

BraLoD said:

I'm in.
Will post mine after I finish GoW Ragnarok.

Games released after October 31st 2022 can’t be applied to your list, in case that one is going to make it. 

I'm in

Definitely in.

Hoping most on my firends list and on the writing staff take part too - @MTZehvor @ryuzaki57 @Doctor_MG @DarthMetalliCube @Miriam1048 @Xeon  @trunkswd  @Torillian @coolbeans @Acevil @Marth @Darwinianevolution @Ryuu96 @Wright @VersusEvil @BasilZero @CGI-Quality @Raven @ice @Ka-pi96 @Carl @Signalstar @Burning Typhoon