By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 13th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign-Ups Thread

I'm in!

Around the Network

Yeah maybe there needs to be a big advertisement campaign on the front page.

S.Peelman said:

Someone could put this thread with this read marking at the top as extra important.

S.Peelman said:

VGChartz's official twitter did spread the message there recently, so I don't see the harm in churning up a quick article to keep on front page (if only for a short while).

Count me in

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
S.Peelman said:

VGChartz's official twitter did spread the message there recently, so I don't see the harm in churning up a quick article to keep on front page (if only for a short while).

I think an article on the actual website would be way more useful than a tweet.  I don't use twitter, didn't know VGChartz had an official twitter account, and I bet a lot of members are in the same boat as me.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
coolbeans said:

I think an article on the actual website would be way more useful than a tweet.  I don't use twitter, didn't know VGChartz had an official twitter account, and I bet a lot of members are in the same boat as me.

I use twitter, didn't know VGChartz had an official twitter account.

mZuzek said:
theRepublic said:

Well, now you do. lol

Would this also be an opportune time to preach to you about VGChartz's Supporter Program?  It has all these neat bene- *door slammed in face*

coolbeans said:
mZuzek said:

Well, now you do. lol

Would this also be an opportune time to preach to you about VGChartz's Supporter Program?  It has all these neat bene- *door slammed in face*

*reopens door partially*

I was a supporter back when I had money.

Sorry for my abscence, I'll call on more past participants. Although not much left I have to say.

But let's see, some members still active that once participated are: @TheMagicMax @adriane23 @soulfly666 @Clyde32 @Tayne @SqueakySamurai 

Last edited by Mnementh - on 09 November 2022

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]