By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega funhouse(Sega thread.) Godspeed Sonic

Glad I enjoyed the real Sega Net on Sega Saturn and fight other Sega fans hardcore thanks to my friend rich father I always visited his house to play online on Sega Saturn back in in the day we are hardcore online players those who wore diapers back in Sega Saturn online didn't experience the true awesomeness the original had back in the day though could get Sega Net on Sega Saturn but the OG players are no longer there and the games no longer there glad those games are gone like Stadia and Nintendo Stellsview snes online japan only. My hands were already too powerful since I beat tough SNES games like Super Ghouls and Ghost back in 1991 through 1993 talking about a veteran pro gamer at age 4 to 6 years old seasoned by those hard SNES games and NES battletoads Sega Saturn online was easily to compete online I'm a seasoned Sega vet by then when I played online Sega Saturn in 1990's SEGA OG vets like me remember those times and Playstation mean 299$ at E3 while others born in 1993 through 2000's dont know how hurtful that 299$ did to us Sega OG's born 1980's never forget.

Around the Network

Sega OG's ammunition back in the day on this Mortal Kombat 1 port I liked both versions except Sega friends were smart trolling SNES fans in 1993 through 1996 about this port

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 23 November 2022

How to spot a Sega OG style of clothing 1980's Sega OG's be wearing these black Jackets and look hot as fuck though I'm hot as fuck I just don't wear Black Jacket but these guys are straight were meaner than Playstation fans, Sega fans most are straight few were non binary like me :(

Sega Menacer aka the equilant to Super Scope SNES

90's game sonic is modern sonic his attitude was tough and spoke I'm outta here. Classic Sonic never speaks and is alternative dimension both unique different. This 90's Sonic would punch Mario Old School Sonic fans born in 1980's remember this version since I was born in 1987 I witnessed this version in 1991 and 1995. His media and anything from company Sega was a total badass , while archie comics and cartoons were alternative sonics to the real sonic attitude that trolled SNES mario kart in commecials sort of. Also Movie anime sonic closest to game sonic, 90's Sonic is modern sonic all grown up llater games Sonic gets older like in Sonic Frontiers etc. while Classic Sonic from Sonic generations had a different attitude.

Japanese version Anime Movie captured that toughness more than American version.

Anime Movie closest to 90's Sonic from the games.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 24 November 2022

Also early 90's Sonic team Developer is different from Current Sonic Team developers which his attitude changed, Current different sonic developers made Sonic buddy with Mario ^^, Old school creators of 1991 Sonic was very different atitude I wonder if old devs miss making Sonic games?

Around the Network

Both Sega Saturn and Xbox 360 have same birthdays earliest, Remember When celebrating Xbox 360 birthday also celebrate Sega Saturn 

Sega Saturn Earliest launch November 22

Xbox 360 earliest launch is November 22

I created this video to Toru Shiwasu (Creator), Kei Garou(Illustrator),Shouta Sugahara(Character Designer),Minami Takahashi(Voice)

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 31 December 2022

Around the year 2002 or so, I bought a Sega Saturn, two controllers, the 3D analog controller, along with Nights into Dreams, both Panzer Dragoons and some of other games... all for about a hundred and fifty dollars. Later, when my wife left me, she allowed all our stuff to get auctioned off without telling me, and I lost it. Now, even though I want one back, whenever I look at the price of the aforementioned things, I simply vomit a little in my mouth and have a mini stroke. The market for used consoles and games have gone bananas. lol