By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Boxing thread Backup (Gervonta's Baby's Mama admitted to lying)

Around the Network

When I think of George Kambozo and claiming of Spartan descent, I think he's more a low rank spartan the spartan reject ya'know him losing 12 round shutout to Devin Haney really embarassed the warriors of Sparta I think 300 would reject this low rank into their camp not good enough to be elite spartan. It's like this video Halo's Low rank Spartan 4 is terrible struggling with one elite , while the other spartans like master chief and others mandle most elites with ease. Kambozo is not a warrior spartan. 

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 07 October 2022

Fernando Martinez from argentina beat Prime jerwin Ancajas again. Bam Rodriguez should have a super Fight with Fernando Martinez While Martinez is 31 Martinez still has until 33 years old to be still a threat. If Bam Rodriguez fights Martinez it'll be a strong name in resume like Nicaruaga Roman gonzalez had wars with Other Latinos and Mexicans, and Miguel Cotto from Puerto Rico wars with other latinos and Mexicans.

Everybody knows younger Prime age 29 Ioka lost to Old man Donnie Nietes from Philipines, But Ioka being 33 beating Senior Citizen Donnie Nietes at 40 years old rematch is feels less hollow win.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 10 October 2022

Kambozo lost even worser in his rematch with Devin Haney, Kambozo really needs to dissapear he's horrible. The Buster Douglas also Spartan reject not good enough to represent true spartans. Haney landed 202 punches vs KAmbozo 79 punches and his face bleeding horrible from Brittle weak pillow hands Devin Haney which is great boxer.

Around the Network

Nothing is more sweeter than the fall of buster douglas boxers, While SUperStars like Teofimo Lopez and Mike Tyson are relevant in posiitive. Noone likes horrible unproven boxers who are b or c level , Superstar Teofimo should of lost to another Superstar this is what Happens when Boxers overlook opponents anyways trash was always a trash just got lucky on Superstar who started partying or overlooking. Buster Duglas Boxers are disgrace. Congrats to Devin Haney. Kambozo should probably move down to 130 or be a gate keeper.

Just saw 78sportstv hang with Deontay Wilder I think 78sportstv the youtuber made it big now he'll have connections with other black boxers like Devin Haney and Shakur Stevenson including one day Mayweather. I think Deontay Wilder will show his 10 million dollar cars and stuff give each other info how to hussle big. I imagine myself meeting with Sega staff like that and even though I'd like to be with developers like that close I have to be super VIP to them like Deontay does to invite them in their house.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 17 October 2022

Lomachenko is shook by Devin Haney crazy size when contronted after Lomachenko had a close war with Puerto Rican boxer Jemaine Ortiz who is now a legit in being an upcoming superstar that made Lomachenko win very questionable who of the 2 actually won. Jemaine ortiz is kinda big too. So far Teofimo Lopez and Lomachenko are the smaller lightweights.

0:16 mark Lomachenko says he'll fight anybody but damn is Devin Haney huge feels like a welterweight in light weight division. Happened yesterday while Jake Paul fought yesterday

You know who else is small it's Terence Crawford in welterweight while errol spence beating the smaller welterweights with ease built like a tank and body punches his smaller opponents making them bleed pee blood and busted eyes Errol spence is great though. Lomachenko is the david vs huge boxers like Manny Pacquiaio was the smaller david vs taller boxers aka goliaths.

Devin Haney is 5'9 built tankish but has no punching power has reach and height over lomachenko but Lomachenko can pull pacqioaio momeents against bigger guys Lomachenko is 5'7 built like a 126lbs with such a small frame. Terence Craford is 5'8 while errol spence is 5'10 patten seems how thicj their waistlines are and how bigger the taller boxer frame is built either slender or built like a tank only Deontay wilder carries alot of power with small waistline and small legs his power comes 100% back 

Deontay Wilder has upperbody Frame with small waistlline for someone who Ko's heavyweights built like Luis Ortiz etc just lower body dont look good.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 October 2022

What makes Manny Pacquiao one of many alltime great besides beating guys heavier than Devin Haney and Super heavyweight look and tall as building Antonio Margarito 

Skills/Height disadvantage/reach Disadvantage makes up for it in ultra fast speed and Phillipino Style and/ Morphed his slender body into a tank from younger years of 115lbs to 154lbs and Juan manuel Marquez is 5'7 but Pacquiao faced the taller Mexican 4 times like Devin Haney is 5'9 while Lomachenko is 5'7

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 October 2022