By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Boxing thread Backup (Gervonta's Baby's Mama admitted to lying)

SegaHeart said:

Lomachenko is shook by Devin Haney crazy size when contronted after Lomachenko had a close war with Puerto Rican boxer Jemaine Ortiz who is now a legit in being an upcoming superstar that made Lomachenko win very questionable who of the 2 actually won. Jemaine ortiz is kinda big too. So far Teofimo Lopez and Lomachenko are the smaller lightweights.

0:16 mark Lomachenko says he'll fight anybody but damn is Devin Haney huge feels like a welterweight in light weight division. Happened yesterday while Jake Paul fought yesterday

SegaHeart said:

What makes Manny Pacquiao one of many alltime great besides beating guys heavier than Devin Haney and Super heavyweight look and tall as building Antonio Margarito 

Skills/Height disadvantage/reach Disadvantage makes up for it in ultra fast speed and Phillipino Style and/ Morphed his slender body into a tank from younger years of 115lbs to 154lbs and Juan manuel Marquez is 5'7 but Pacquiao faced the taller Mexican 4 times like Devin Haney is 5'9 while Lomachenko is 5'7

I self quote re-read them, Also Lomachenko is one of the close alltime greats , hope whatever Lomachenko is thinking is the right move for him and Ukraine. he's beaten better boxers like Rigondueax etc But I understand why he said he needed more time. But to me Willie Pep is the greatest White boxer of all time dont put him in P4P alltime because reasons we all know. he's up there with Muhammmed Ali etc Best defenxe ever alot of people say Willie Pep defense is better than Mayweather jr or Mayweather better . to me Noone knows who'd win if they both boxed each other at featherweight boxer purist fantasy fight ^^ don't know who would win? Emotional ride comparing Muhammed Ali there to Willie Pep as beyond for his defence and footwork

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 October 2022

Around the Network

People Forgot Pillow Hands Jorge Linares almost ko'd Devin Haney. JoJo DIaz hits alittle harder than Linares but his style got beat by Devin Sweet Science style. And Linares was past his prime when he fought Devin Haney. Shows how horrible Kambozo is Though wouldn't be shocked if Kambozo ever fights and ko's old man Jorge Linares from Venezuela Linares has a weaker chin than Devin Haney or both Equally weak. Jorge Linares has no ko power. But the current Devin Haney focused on any current opponent in front of him which is why Lomachenko said he needed time because Devin Haney is laser hard focused to never get rocked and get ko'd he rather hug you , So lomachenko is thinking of a plan if Devin tries to hug Lomachenko though Devin Haney being taller and probably strong on hugs will make Lomachenko not ko Devin Haney also Haney said he'll Never lose to a white person ever statement shows how truly laser focused he is .Deadly hugs at 1:12 mark  offset Opponents rythm he hugged Kambozo too in both fights Also Haney masterful jabs.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 October 2022

No gets the most hate than Lomachenko the humbless nicest guy in modern boxing and goes to war in his own country and doesn't trash talk, We all know why Lomachenko gets the worst type of hate moreso than awful people like Adrien Broner or other boxers. This era of boxing the nice guy gets the most hate even when he tries to be a heroe in Ukraine war. We all know why he gets the most hate. But I'll just say Honest boxers men get the worst in modern Era boxing. That are actually good unlike Kambosos. I'm talking about Niceness. Even Conor Mcgregor gets less hate than Lomachenko

Spoiler!
Calling Lomachenko the greatest of all time ever lived, will surpass Mayweather and Pacquiao. Really triggered alot of other boxing fans like how Canelo triggers people still but Lomachenko gets it worser if you pay closely nice guys get it the worst.
Last edited by SegaHeart - on 31 October 2022

Not just Crawford but this will hurt Errol Spence jr his legacy is not even close to Mayweather or Pacquiao

Terrible fate Errol Spence and Terence Crawford they actually needed eachother but I guess Terence Crawford might not care for legacy just riches? read below

Terence crawford can still redeem himself after fighting that one bum then renogiate with Errol Spence I still think Crawford could beat Errol Spence but I can stilll see Errol Spence beating Crawford I think Crawford might not wanna come out as damaged goods if he does beat Spence after a crazy fight theres that possibility one fight will change a mans life forever like Mayweather SR had a war with Sugar Ray leonard and Mayweather sr ended up handicapped IDK? But if Crawford fights Spence in 2023 if it ever happens I think Crawford will give it his all like his life depended on it to not end up like many boxers that ended up handicapped like Evander holyfield etc later in their life So far Mayweather Jr and Pacquiao still going strong and not handicapped like a mosly or mayorga?

Around the Network

Super funny, Middleweight division future one of the worst in current boxing and the insults about fisherman koing a great boxer and Dog Trainer Montiel giving charlo the work 

I knew Jose Zepeda was getting beat by Prograis, Glad it wasn't William Zepeda names are confusing. Will make the upcoming Canelo vs Bivol 2 mega fight bet

SegaHeart said:

Super funny, Middleweight division future one of the worst in current boxing and the insults about fisherman koing a great boxer and Dog Trainer Montiel giving charlo the work 

To me Bradley just baiting.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 29 December 2022

6ix9ines girlfriend said Gervonta Davis current girlfriend.

She a hoochie mama belongs to the streets.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 December 2022