By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fighting game thread backup(Tekken Pakistani Miracle video from Passports and obstacles in the way overcoming )

Japan Regional Finals live
https://youtu.be/A3yswZFnmk0

My boy Piyohiko dominated his group (Double, Take, Pekos) beating the 3 of them in a round robin. No tech traps/Xiaoyu infinite? No problem!! I consider Piyohiko the best tournament Xiaoyu player in the world, and maybe the best overall. I'm rooting for him today.

Around the Network

This tounament is kind of depressing. Chikurin and Double are out, Noroma and Gen didn't even join, none of them are qualified for the finals. Upsets galore.

Chkurin's group was actually a 3-way tie in terms of sets, but he lost because OBK who tied him in points won the direct set :(

Gen cancelled.

RIP, Tekken prodigy.

Kyuu said:

Gen cancelled.

RIP, Tekken prodigy.

Awww :(

Justin Wong Current Street Fighter 6 Tier List.

Around the Network

0:53 mark dealy scorpion from pakistan pulled the quad dew cancel online super lili that combo is harder than kazuya 5 electrics only kazuya 6 electrics is equally hard

I love fighting games... but only the ones released up to 16-bit. So Mortal Kombat 1-3, SF2, KI1 etc. After they went 3D, they lost something imo. Luckily, the OG games never seem to get old for me. Add in a friend, and it's 1993 forever lol.

JackHandy said:

I love fighting games... but only the ones released up to 16-bit. So Mortal Kombat 1-3, SF2, KI1 etc. After they went 3D, they lost something imo. Luckily, the OG games never seem to get old for me. Add in a friend, and it's 1993 forever lol.

I have Mk arcade collection on Xbox 360 with mk 1 and 2 and Street Fighter 30th collection on Switch and PS4, But I have them and more on PC fightcade2.

North America pools 5:52:30 Runitblack upsets Shadow20z and his Claudio Shadow20z, Cuddlecoddle and TY pool went hard ANakin Dominates his pools Sppedkicks wins his pools 6:42:00 RunitBlack 4 points in his pool Genghas don 2 points Shadow20z 0 Points and Obscure 5- put obscure upsets Shadow20z first match but Shadow20z takes it but Shadow20z ends up 3rd in his pools.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 16 October 2022

October 16,2022 Korean Tournament, Knee destroys all the Korean buddies.