By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fighting game thread backup(Tekken Pakistani Miracle video from Passports and obstacles in the way overcoming )

Spread sheet of Evo 2022 top left says evo far right says who makes top 8.Doing an overview.

Americans Tekken:  TY ,Kaizur ,Joe Crush,Joey Fury,Joonya20z made top 16, top 9 is Anakin and Shadow20z.  Euro player K wiss elimates cuddlecore in top 32 then Joonya20z eliminates K wiss.

Around the Network

@Kyuu Can you put in how many Koreans,Thai,Europeans,Japanese entered in Evo 2022? We know Pakistan only sent 2 Arslan Ash and Khan. How many Americans entered heard it was 1000's.

Evo 2022 previous spreadsheet was losers making top 8

this one below is winners top 8  , Super Akouma beats Shadow20z, Khan Beats Anakin, Knee beats Joey Fury and Pinya, Meo il beats Rangchu and Doujin

SegaHeart said:

@Kyuu Can you put in how many Koreans,Thai,Europeans,Japanese entered in Evo 2022? We know Pakistan only sent 2 Arslan Ash and Khan. How many Americans entered heard it was 1000's.

iirc and based on what I noticed and heard, Japan and Korea sent about 10-11 players each~, only 2 didn't make the top 32 (Mimi and Kkokkoma). Thailand and Philippines sent 1 each, both made top 32. Pakistan sent 2 players, they placed 2nd and 3rd. I don't remember how many EU sent (I think it was about 30 but I may be mixing it up with another event) but at least 6 made the top 32.

Finally... the US had over a thousand players, none made the top 8. Ouch.

Kyuu said:
SegaHeart said:

iirc and based on what I noticed and heard, Japan and Korea sent about 10-11 players each~, only 2 didn't make the top 32 (Mimi and Kkokkoma). Thailand and Philippines sent 1 each, both made top 32. Pakistan sent 2 players, they placed 2nd and 3rd. I don't remember how many EU sent (I think it was about 30 but I may be mixing it up with another event) but at least 6 made the top 32.

thanks

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
Kyuu said:

thanks

Anytime!

Korea's legendary Sodam showing his 2 daughters on stream 

Sodam the Best Xiaoyu player of Korea for decades is showing the future daughter prospects holding his Xiaoyu mantle 2:00 mark Sodam Mr Xiaoyu

18:45 mark Sodam Mr. Xiaoyu rocking to some Asian music. below.

More 

Sodam is a fucking legend and one of my absolute favorite players. Did you see his reaction to Xiaoyu's nerfs?

They nerfed claudio hard even though he got beat up by Akuma and Julia

nerf patch.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 10 October 2022