By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fighting game thread backup(Tekken Pakistani Miracle video from Passports and obstacles in the way overcoming )

You should try Advance V.G. (PS1/Saturn) and Advanced V;G. 2 (PS1).

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

Casuals are argueing with pros but so far the ones in the middle are left out aka Ones like me that create combo optimal videos like me Momo combo I contributed in FGC in Project Justice. which is the real standard for combo of Momo mains. also few other combos. I think our names should be fighting game contributors since we are not casual or pro. the casuals say they love when a sponsored pro loses to an unknown. We were all casual at one time in our life those others get better to get good both are really hating eachother while guys in the middle are confused or enjoying the war. 6:40 mark.

Also the casuals and Pro players can't pull the most ridiculas combos the middle players do we just don't go to tourney because we are poor or lazy for being a pro ever or not the type to button mash like casuals . but they are both alright .

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

You should try Advance V.G. (PS1/Saturn) and Advanced V;G. 2 (PS1).

Will try it, I don't have to travel My combos are insaner than lower middle player I'm like intense guru middle player but even low middle players help. and high middle players advance it into more than anything. I'm not a combo freak.

I wouldn't call myself a casual nor a pro since I beaten few big names in FGC love tekken and Fighting Viper and other fighting games. Just an unknown taking names when face them online. like that racoon dude but since he won few times against lil majin I think they convinced him to go into tournament I think?

Check twitter.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 06 October 2022

Around the Network

It's crazy in twitter.

Emery Reigns said something to that Pro gamer in his youtube his version of what a pro gamer is. He's One of the best DOA players ever.

Really looking forward to T8

我是广州人

1:50:03 mark the standing's Ty as usual wins tournament It's either his Marduk or Ganryu. His Marduk is a monster vs Alisa players and other certain characters. Joe Crush, Joonya20z,Cuddlecore all there though Nene from Peru makes it to grand finals to lose to Ty. In NOrth America top 8 yesterday.

Anakin if he could maybe lend someone to travel with him from america like racoon or Kaizur so they too can get experience points in Tekken 7 international's facing Knee Arslan Ash, Super Akouma, Sephiblack, some unknown pakistan player like meer who entered and beat Book and other big names like kkomoma.