By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Everyone immediately going wild when they heard Rollback in Japanese.
Rollback is universal language for the FGC.

KOF even when simplied too super easy and the same veterans from 13 and 14 still are beastly

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

That was a great Top 8 for KOF.

New Garou game was not on my bingo card. That's crazy.

Last edited by Hiku - on 07 August 2022

Been watching MK11 and KoF15, enjoyed both, not sure I'll be able to see SF due to times. Weirdly, as a Tekken player I don't like watching Tekken, their playstyle is fa too twitchy for me, plus never agreed with the bounding mechanic.

Plus I don't like watching them play Geese or Akuma, just a SF like characters in Tekken, so it's 3D SF not Tekken.

Last edited by The Fury - on 07 August 2022

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:

Been watching MK11 and KoF15, enjoyed both, not sure I'll be able to see SF due to times. Weirdly, as a Tekken player I don't like watching Tekken, their playstyle is fa too twitchy for me, plus never agreed with the bounding mechanic.

Plus I don't like watching them play Geese or Akuma, just a SF like characters in Tekken, so it's 3D SF not Tekken.

It makes sense. The degree to which I like playing a game and watching it can vary a lot.
Some games I don't like to play but love to watch. (MVC3) Some games I love to play but don't enjoy watching.

With KOF 15 it's pretty even for me, but even more enjoyable to watch at a high level than when I play. SF4 was like that as well.
I can enjoy watching Tekken, but it's much more fun when I play it myself.
SFV however is just purgatory for me. I get no enjoyment out of watching it for some reason. But both Daigo and Tokido are in Top 8 this year. It's the first time for Daigo since 2013 I think. So I'll watch it if I'm still awake.

Khan beat varslan ash , Arslan said khan was his toughest opponent throughout the tournament he's been thinking . They both trained so long It's Knee vs Khan grand final

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

Arslan vs Khan was such an intense match. You know its a good match when you are nervous watching it.

Knee is Champion.

Oh man, Khan was pretty shook that last match. He didn't do the proper punishes several times, didn't use meter when he had the hit confirm several times, because he was afraid of the counter.
Good to see Knee finally win T7 though. Legend.