By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted September (voting open)

IMPORTANT: I am moving at the end of the month and I will try to at least have the following months Most Wanted Voting Page up but it may take me a few days to get the results thread up. I'm leaving it at that. Thank you for your patience and in advance, thank you for your votes. If you want to see last months results or to see your own votes from last month, click here. 

Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!

Rules:

• Please list your platform as best as you can. If a game has votes for PS4 and PS5, I will combine the points. Same goes for the Xbox One and Series S|X. 
  • NO, EVERYONE LIST YOUR PLATFORM! I'll likely separate the consoles out in the system breakdown though. 
  • PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LAVOS LIST YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!
  • These are the stipulations for voting
    • While mostly games should be formally announced, yearly games will be allowed but games that are likely in development need actual confirmation. Games like Elder Scrolls VI and Ni No Kuni 3, where they have been confirmed at least are eligible.
    • The game cannot release in AUGUST 2022 (or before). So it has to be SEPTEMBER 2022 or after.
      • If a game has already released on other consoles but comes out later on your console of choice, feel free to vote for it (For instance, Deathproof is out for PS5 but the XBox version won't come out until later). 
      • If a game has not released in your region, you may still vote for it. (For instance, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero is out in Japan and for other systems but won't release in the US until Fall 2022). 
      • If you have a question about a release of a game, feel free to ask. I sometimes take a while to get back in touch but I'll address the issue when i see it. Furthermore, if there is a mistake on my part, feel free to let me know and I will correct it. I also plan to revisit this thread mid-month to adjust dates that have changed/been confirmed. This way it can stay somewhat accurate at least. A lot of games are getting their release dates changed so I want to make sure this thread remains somewhat accurate. 
  • Points will be tallied based off of the placement of the titles. For instance, your #1 will get 5 points, #2 will get 4, etc. 
    • 1. = 5 points
    • 2. = 4 points
    • 3. = 3 points
    • 4. = 2 points
    • 5. = 1 point
  • If you need to edit your post, please create a new post and quote your old post. As I go through and count your votes, I will be hitting the like button on your post to make sure you know your post has been counted. Please refrain from editing the post after I like your post. 
  • If you would like to see the previous months votes whether to check your own votes or get ideas of games that haven't come out yet, you can do so here.

As usual, I want to thank the community for making this thread possible! 

Last edited by axumblade - on 01 August 2022

Around the Network

August Releases (No more votes for these):
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince, Cult of the Lamb, Cursed to Golf, Destroy All Humans 2: Reprobed, F1 Manager 2022, Immortality, Lost In Play, Madden 23, Marvel's Spider-Man (PC), Midnight Fight Express, Pac-Man World Re-Pac, Recipe for Disaster, Rollerdrome, RPG Time: The Legend of Wright, Rumbleverse, Saints Row, SD Gundam Battle Alliance, Soul Hackers 2, South of the Circle, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection, Thymesia, Tinykin, Turbo Golf Racing, Two Point Campus

September Releases (Last Call)
Biomutant (next-gen), Deliver Us Mars, The DioField Chronicle, Evil West, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R, The Last of Us Part I (PS5), The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, LEGO Brawls, Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling Into Darkness, Metal: Hellsinger, NBA 2K23, No Place For Bravery, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Serial Cleaners, Session: Skate Sim, Soulstice, Splatoon 3, Steelrising, Temtem, The Tomorrow Children: Phoenix Edition, Tunic (PS), Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, Valkyrie Elysium, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Wayward Strand, XIII Remake (another one...)

October Releases
A Plague's Tale: Requiem, Bayonetta 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, Dragon Ball: The Breakers, Gotham Knights, High on Life, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, Marvel's Midnight Suns, Nier: Automata (NS), No Man's Sky (NS), No More Heroes 3 (non-Switch), Overwatch 2, Persona 5 Royal (PS5, XB1|S|X, NS, PC), Resident Evil RE:Verse, Resident Evil Village: Winter's Expansion, Scorn, Signalis, Star Ocean The Divine Force, WRC Generations

November Releases
Company of Heroes 3 (PC), God of War: Ragnarok, Harvestella, Humankind, Pokemon Scarlet/Violet, Skull and Bones, Valkyrie Elysium, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS5)

December Releases
The Callisto Protocol, Dragon Quest Treasures, Hello Neighbor 2

January 2023
Dead Space Remake, Forspoken

March 2023
The Day Before, Resident Evil 4

Last edited by axumblade - on 02 August 2022

1. Pokémon Gen 9 
2. Starfield - Xbox Series 
3. The Wolf Among Us 2 - Xbox Series 
4. Slime Rancher 2 - Xbox Series 
5. Somerville - Xbox Series 

Last edited by VersusEvil - 2 days ago

Ride The Chariot

1. Persona 3 Portable (NS)
2. Nier Automata The End of YoRHa Edition (NS)
3. TLoZ BotW 2 (NS)
4. Metal Slug Tactics (PC)
5. No Man's Sky (NS)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

1. New Zelda (NS)
2. Bayonetta 3 (NS)
3. Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero (NS)
4. Persona 5 Royal (NS)
5. NieR Automata (NS)

Last edited by SanAndreasX - on 03 August 2022

Around the Network

1. Evil West (XB1)
2. Starfield (XSX)
3. Steelrising (XSX)
4. Hogwarts Legacy (XSX)
5. The DioField Chronicle (XB1)

1. Avowed (PC)
2. God of War: Ragnarok (PS5)
3. Starfield (PC)
4. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (NS)
5. Ara: History Untold (PC)

1. Bayonetta 3 NS

2. Gungrave GORE PS5

3. Evil West PS5

4. Valkyrie Elysium PS5

5. Star Ocean The Divine Force PS5

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

1. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy Reunion (PS5)
2. God of War Ragnarok (PS5)
3. Bayonetta 3 (NS)
4. TMNT Cowabunga Collection (NS)
5. The Lost Wild (PC)

1. Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (NS) =
2. God of War: Ragnarok (PS) RE
3. Evil West (PS) RE
4. Return to Monkey Island (PC) RE
5. High On Life (XB) NEW

I guess the minidirect had a major impact on my top 5. Stray is still atop my list of releases though but the rest of my list consists of 3rd party nintendo games (who would have thought that would happen?)

Anyway, my close call list is as follows in order: 

Bayonetta 3, God of War: Ragnarok, Gotham Knights, Forspoken, Harvestella, 

And with the exception of TMNT: TCC, the list of games without release dates that I'm interested in buying. This list is no particular order

Alan Wake 2, Avowed, Blanc, Crisis Core: FFVII Reunion, Fable, FFVII Rebirth, FFXVI, Gunbrella, Marvel's Spider-Man 2, Marvel's The Wolverine, Nightingale, The Outer Worlds 2, The Plucky Squire, Planet of Lana, Redfall, Return to Monkey Island, Senua's Saga: hellblade 2, Somerville, Sonic Frontiers, Starfield