By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Developers Should Make Mishandled or Shelved Game IP's

If Sony were to ever reboot PSASBR it should be like Power Stone and less smash and this time with a better roster and more cohesive art style.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
snyps said:

Ninja theory should make Metroid Prime 4

….Or Team Ninja but with Tobunobu Itagaki as head of the team.

That's how you make Metroid Prime 4 shit

No shit… Where see shit?

snyps said:
Leynos said:

That's how you make Metroid Prime 4 shit

No shit… Where see shit?

One makes shitty games and the other is a rapist making shitty NFT games.

Both are shit.

I just want a new Breath of Fire game.

Leynos said:
snyps said:

No shit… Where see shit?

Both are shit.

Enslaved.. Odyssey into the West isn’t shit; Ninja Gaiden Black isn’t shit. No see shit. 

Around the Network
snyps said:
Leynos said:

Both are shit.

Enslaved.. Odyssey into the West isn’t shit; Ninja Gaiden Black isn’t shit. No see shit. 

Enslaved sucked and Ninja Gaiden was Team Ninja not Ninja Theory. You just lost this entire argument as you don't know the difference in developers. Plus Itagaki left Team Ninja in the 360 era and his last game was Devil's Third at Valhalla. Now he is making some NFT garbage with his new studio. Ninja Theory made Kung Fu Chaos,Enslaved which was dull as dirt(Plus there are better games to tell Journey to the West even Cloud Master on Sega master System and an upcoming game on modern systems), the bad Heavenly Sword and DmC which was shit. Oh and their last game Bleeding Edge was a pile of dead dogshit that was a ripoff and a bad one at that of Anarchy Reigns. If you're trying to Say Team Ninja should make Metroid. Yeah, they did already, Metroid Other M. It stunk.

I swear I'm the only one who never got Team Ninja confused with Ninja Theory.

Last edited by Leynos - on 18 July 2022

CaptainExplosion said:
snyps said:

And I don't remember a rapist working at Team Ninja. Who is that?

Itagaki sexually harassed women at Tecmo.

Leynos said:
snyps said:

Enslaved sucked and Ninja Gaiden was Team Ninja not Ninja Theory. You just lost this entire argument as you don't know the difference in developers. Plus Itagaki left Team Ninja in the 360 era and his last game was Devil's Third at Valhalla. Now he is making some NFT garbage with his new studio. Ninja Theory made Kung Fu Chaos,Enslaved which was dull as dirt, the bad Heavensly Sword and DmC which was shit. Oh and their last game Bleeding Edge was a pile od dead shit that was a ripoff and a bad one at that of Anarchy Reigns. If you're trying to Say Team Ninja should make Metroid. Yeah, they did already, Metroid Other M. It stunk.

I swear I'm the only one who never got Team Ninja confused with Ninja Theory.

Seems like you wanna win an argument here. I clearly distinguished the two developers correctly.

I said I’d like Ninja Theory to make Metroid (obviously because I like Enslaved)… or I’d be happy if Team Ninja made Metroid, as long as Tomonobu was in charge of it. 

Tomonobu left Team Ninja and had no hand in Other M. If he’d been in charge, then I have plenty of faith that it would have been great. His track record with Team Ninja was spotless. 

We have different tastes in games.

How many people did Tomonobu rape anyway, just curious? 

He forced sex on a woman in a Taxi. Itagaki admitted he did it back in 2006. He later changed his story. Besides not sure how Metroid Prime or Metroid is mishandled when Retro always did well with the series and the best selling Metroid just came out last year.

Last edited by Leynos - on 18 July 2022

As a kid who grew up on Banjo Kazooie, all of Rare's N64 catalogue. I feel like im the only one who enjoyed Nuts N Bolts. I think BK should stay with Microsoft. Imo, Viva Pinata is one of the best games Rare has put out. which was under Microsoft.