By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Files Trademark for "NSW"

CaptainExplosion said:
Bandorr said:

You said something dumb. They took it too far. Everyone should drop everything.

I will when THEY will, and by they I mean most of the other people on these forums. -_-

C'mon you can be better than that. Just accept the advice, it's exactly that hard-headed attitude that led to your snowball fallacies and people clowning on you.

Everyone should take this as a new start

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Maybe Ninty secretly hired Captain Sensible and NSW just means "Ninty Says Wot"   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I will when THEY will, and by they I mean most of the other people on these forums. -_-

C'mon you can be better than that. Just accept the advice, it's exactly that hard-headed attitude that led to your snowball fallacies and people clowning on you.

There's no point in me taking a new start unless everyone else will take a new start. I came here to escape the bullshit of the real world, and instead nearly everyone just shits on me even more, and Jumpin started doing it for no reasons even before my political comments.

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Maybe Ninty secretly hired Captain Sensible and NSW just means "Ninty Says Wot"   

See? THIS I can deal with, not constantly being told "HURR HURR, you want the CEO of Activision removed so we downvote you all the time, and piss on you for denouncing scummy shareholders!!". Coming to the moderators just isn't enough anymore. -_-

CaptainExplosion said:
Mar1217 said:

There's no point in me taking a new start unless everyone else will take a new start. I came here to escape the bullshit of the real world, and instead nearly everyone just shits on me even more, and Jumpin started doing it for no reasons even before my political comments.

That's litteraly why I'm asking you to set the example, if you're not willing to and keep the same attitude, others won't feel the necessity to change as well and begin a anew.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

That's litteraly why I'm asking you to set the example, if you're not willing to and keep the same attitude, others won't feel the necessity to change as well and begin a anew.

So you're saying I have to change even though I'm not the one who started it? Gee, sounds fair. /s

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Nintendo Sex Wear is my bet!

Sex sells. Nintendo knows it

CaptainExplosion said:
KungKras said:

It's obviously Nintendo getting ready to launch a "Not Safe (for) Work" line of games to compete against Atari's erotic lineup for the 2600.

I'm calling it.

That'd actually be pretty funny. Metroid would probably be the first since Samus ended her first game with a lot of sex appeal.

The world needs Samus in an NSFW metroid.

Yet,

the world isn't ready....

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
CaptainExplosion said:

That'd actually be pretty funny. Metroid would probably be the first since Samus ended her first game with a lot of sex appeal.

The world needs Samus in an NSFW metroid.

Yet,

the world isn't ready....

The closest we'll get to that (at least at first) is a Metroid with an M rating. Yes a lot of Metroid games have gore, even as far back as Crocomire's death in Super Metroid, but most characters who bleed in the Metroid games tend to bleed any color but red. Metroid is already inspired by Aliens, so why not take the gore to the same level as the inspiration? Especially if Ridley comes back in the next game (He always seems to come back) and continues to revel in mass murder.