By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:

Well there we go Persona fans.

I guess I will have to start looking at those games. I never really got a chance but as those are coming to GamePass, it will be a great opportunity for me to check them out :)

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
pokoko said:

Sign language lady looks as annoyed as I feel.

We got that with your first post 10 minutes after the show started. No need to continue bitching; we got it.

The fuck are you talking about?

show still not over, but i think it's kinda weak? Blizzard is the only one with some games that appeal to me, Overwatch 2 and Diablo IV.
so far, i'm rating a 5/10...

edit: lol, forget it, Xbox is getting "Persona" pack and Kojima game, this just became a 6.5!

50 games showed; all on GamePass and in the next 12 months...
Now StarField :)

Imaginedvl said:
The Fury said:

"Fifth and final class"? Hmm.

Until any expansion :) Like Every Diablo basically (expect the first one)

More kinda expect 6, like Immortal. :)

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

The Fury said:
Imaginedvl said:

Until any expansion :) Like Every Diablo basically (expect the first one)

More kinda expect 6, like Immortal. :)

Don't be greedy
I was really hoping for the Paladin tho :) So  I'm up for a sixth class now! (Not that necro is bad, but I never really like them so much in Diablo 2/3).

Plague's Tale, Persona 3/4 and Starfield are the day one games I'll be playing. Maybe Diablo 4 if it's better than 3. But damn Starfield does look pretty damn awesome!

Starfield needs alot more polish then how it is atm!

Starfield looks very impressive and ambitious. It'll be a miracle if it isn't bugged to hell on day one.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.