By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's probably why it's been delayed. Looked pretty good on my 65 inch tv. It can definitely look better though. 

shikamaru317 said:

Redfall graphics are rough, barely looks better than that playtest leak from a year ago.

Around the Network

Now we know why this is going to be so long. Lots of Game Pass commercials.

shikamaru317 said:

The stream quality is shite on both YouTube and Twitch. Got 300 mbps internet and things are herky jerky and compression artifact filled on both.

Yeah the image quality of the trailers are awful. Glad to know it's not just me.

shikamaru317 said:

Forza looks gorgeous, but that push to Spring 2023. Xbox truly has got jack for AAA exclusives in 2022 I guess.

Show is far from behind over yet :) 

But yah, Forza looks just nuts lol This is going to be gorgous...

If they are not coming up with anything for 2022; 2023 is going to be packed, the payoff for those acquisitions takes some time :) But when it'll come, it will be good!

Agreee. Hopefully we extra time they improve it. Forza  on other hand looks gorgeous 

shikamaru317 said:

dane007 said:

Yeah, didn't look bad really, just not a graphical showcase title for Series X capabilities.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Wow, Halo x Flight Sim, nice

That Pelican is Flight Sim :) Going to download that right away ahah, this is really cool. 

Love when they do cross over stuff like that.

shikamaru317 said:

Wow. Overwatch 2 this year, Blizzard originally said it was delayed to 2023.

There :) you got your AAA! Oh wait, acquisition not done yet

Also, I sweat that voice for Ara (or whatever the name of that RTS game is) was Chrisjen Avasarala

Elder Scrolls Online and Fallout 76.. and more talking now. And Bethesda's done for now. Great start.

A Plague Tale: The Last of Us Part 2 ha. Looks intriguing.

I am actually hyped for As Dusk Falls.
Just because I WANT to try it.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...