By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - June 2022 Video Game Showcases Schedule

gtotheunit91 said:

Should probably add the Epic Games Store Summer Showcase that happens today. For the 5 people that actually use the storefront @trunkswd 

I missed a showcase?! Damn! lol

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Should probably add the Epic Games Store Summer Showcase that happens today. For the 5 people that actually use the storefront @trunkswd 

There was also the OTK Games Expo that happened Wednesday.

Norion said:
trunkswd said:

OTK? No idea what that is XD Any others I've missed?

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Norion said:

I didn't know it was happening till like the day before but Asmongold and other big streamers were involved. And I can't think of anything else but with how much is going on it wouldn't surprise me if there was others lol.

Norion said:
trunkswd said:

I didn't know it was happening till like the day before but Asmongold and other big streamers were involved. And I can't think of anything else but with how much is going on it wouldn't surprise me if there was others lol.

That would figure I've missed several showcases that are happening to add to the list. I am still waiting on that Nintendo Direct. 

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Norion said:

That would figure I've missed several showcases that are happening to add to the list. I am still waiting on that Nintendo Direct. 

That's a bad thing about no E3 this year, people don't get to know about a Nintendo direct happening more than 1-2 days in advance.

the OTK show was the best one so far on the fact that it was pretty much PC only and ignored by everyone

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Uuuuuuuuugh, decided to tune in to the EGS showcase, and I hate hearing the term "EGS PC exclusive"

There doesn't seem to be too much excitement going into the Capcom showcase. I'm personally really looking forward to it! Hopefully we'll finally see what Pragmata is and a Dragon's Dogma 2 announcement :)

It is about time for another day of showcases. Today's schedule looks like it will be all smaller showcases.