By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Acquisition of Activision moving fast

Ryuu96 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Should we be worried?

Idk, I'm not, Lol.

We're talking Microsoft, a $1.9 trillion dollar company, as a reference, a 5% stake in Microsoft would cost $97bn? Lol.

Maybe they already own stock in Microsoft (I can't find any reference though) but it would be a ridiculously small amount, we're talking like 0.Something %.

They'll be even more irrelevant than the 5% they have in Nintendo.

Well, I guess that's better than them having higher stakes in Nintendo or Microsoft. All else I've been able to do is hope the Saudi people rise up and take out the royal family. Just because it sounds really hard doesn't mean it's impossible, but that's for another discussion.

Around the Network

Microsoft is just one of a few companies that are "To big to influence" because if they were a country, they would be ranked 8th in value, just above Canada. (According to world banks rankings.)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:

Microsoft is just one of a few companies that are "To big to influence" because if they were a country, they would be ranked 8th in value, just above Canada. (According to world banks rankings.)

I wonder if Microsoft is richer than all latin america AKA Central americas like Honduras/Costa Rica/Mexico/Panama/Guatemale/Nicaruaga/Belize/El Salvador etc add in all tropical islands like jamaica/? They are probably worth more than entire country of Saudi Arabia?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I'm gonna sleep and ior ignore that.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 23 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Ignore

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 23 May 2022

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
Pemalite said:

I wonder if Microsoft is richer than all latin america AKA Central americas like Honduras/Costa Rica/Mexico/Panama/Guatemale/Nicaruaga/Belize/El Salvador etc add in all tropical islands like jamaica/? They are probably worth more than entire country of Saudi Arabia?

Without oil Saudi Arabia wouldn't be worth jack shit.

Yes. And now with my power im going to make it move slow for awhile sorry guys and gals.

SegaHeart said:
Pemalite said:

Microsoft is valued higher than Honduras, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, Guatemale, Nicaruaga, Jamaica and El-Salvador... All combined.
Almost 3x the worth of Saudi Arabia world bank ranking verses Microsoft's market cap.

Microsoft is also worth more than Russia.

Pemalite said:
SegaHeart said:

Microsoft is valued higher than Honduras, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, Guatemale, Nicaruaga, Jamaica and El-Salvador... All combined.
Almost 3x the worth of Saudi Arabia world bank ranking verses Microsoft's market cap.

Pfft, like that's hard.

CaptainExplosion said:
Pemalite said:

Pfft, like that's hard.

Hence why I thought I would poke it in for humor sake.