By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What singleplayer games have you replayed the most times?

I've played Dragon Age Inquisition for over 1000 hours, so who knows how many times that is as generally I can co a main campaign in 25-30 hours, I've restarted loads of times mid way through as well. I'd put Skyrim up there. Crash 1 and 2. FF7, 8, 9, 10 12.

While it is MP, I've never played Diablo 3 with anyone, only solo, 600 hours in that.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Now that I think of it, has to be Contra on the NES. Lord knows how many times I've played it when I was a kid.

Probably Hades if you count every successful run as beating the game but for more standard games I would guess it's Mega Man 2. Once you know what you're doing you can easily finish it under an hour and the combination of having so much free time and a limited number of games to play when I was young means that I've played through it many many times.

Signature goes here!

Easily the original The Legend of Zelda.  Even with all the Randomizers and ROM Hacks out there, which I do try as well, I still do a complete playthrough of the original frequently.  Last year, I attempted (and completed) a "No Sword Run" for the first time.  I especially love the freedom of how you begin your quest.  Even though it has no value until paired with the Magic Wand, I always go into Level 8 way earlier than I'm supposed to (or need to) and get the Magic Book just because I can.

Probably the GBA Pokemon games. I've played RSE and FRLG so many times I've lost count. Also the GBA Fire Emblem games, I used to play those all the time back in the day.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

It honestly would be a toss up between the Pokémon GBC games or Batman Arkham Asylum. An odd choice for sure, but I loooooove to replay Arkham Asylum every year since it came out. Especially around Halloween time. And not just a quick playthrough. I love to 100% the game every time! It's a timeless classic for me.