By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Will Nintendo Release Advance Wars 1 + 2 Re-Boot Camp

Otter said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Unless Russia's still in the Ukraine even next year. -_-

I don't think its about waiting for the War to end, just waiting for the sensitivity to die down. 

That could take ages. -_-

Around the Network

I think the cartoony nature of the game makes it actually more problematic. In more realistic games, you at least have the argument that it is a reflection of reality that shows consequences. There's something about cheery tanks rolling through the roads that seems extra cringey at this point in time.

I love Advance Wars and hope it comes out soon. But considering all that's going on, I'm not going to complain about a game being delayed or even cancelled.

JWeinCom said:

I think the cartoony nature of the game makes it actually more problematic. In more realistic games, you at least have the argument that it is a reflection of reality that shows consequences. There's something about cheery tanks rolling through the roads that seems extra cringey at this point in time.

I love Advance Wars and hope it comes out soon. But considering all that's going on, I'm not going to complain about a game being delayed or even cancelled.

It's cancellation would be just another wonderful thing that Russia has taken away from the world. -_-