By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Saudi Prince now owns SNK, goodbye KOF and other franchises :(

Chrkeller said:
CaptainExplosion said:

That's still enough to kill at least a small group of Yemeni children. So, based on what you're saying, there's no consumer product we can buy without supporting utter scum? That I can't even go to the movies without enabling shitheads?

Locally sourced produce and meats?

Then all the fun things are off limits just so we can avoid funding twat faces like Mohammed bin Sodomite or Xi Jinpig? This really is a shitty world. -_-

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Chrkeller said:

Locally sourced produce and meats?

Then all the fun things are off limits just so we can avoid funding twat faces like Mohammed bin Sodomite or Xi Jinpig? This really is a shitty world. -_-

Welcome to a global economy.  I wouldn't worry about it, do the best you can and make what choices work for you.

Chrkeller said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Welcome to a global economy.  I wouldn't worry about it, do the best you can and make what choices work for you.

Can I at least hope for things to get a lot less shitty in Saudi Arabia and China?