By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Let me play LoD on PS4/PS5 already, Sony!

Tagged games:

Do you agree?

For sure, LoD for life! 5 17.24%

Of course not, it's you. 5 17.24%

I would rather play PS5 on PS1. 2 6.90%

What is a LoD? 3 10.34%

LoD will be on gamepass before that happens. 1 3.45%

LoD Remake when? 4 13.79%

Didn't you already have enough? 2 6.90%

Stop playing with yourself. 2 6.90%

Play has no limits. 2 6.90%

Did you really needed to ... 3 10.34%

Total:29
Spike0503 said:
BraLoD said:

A man of culture, I see.

Funny enough, I've been playing through LoD recently. This is my third time playing it. I can't stand Rose due to certain plot elements (I'm sure you know) so I try to avoid using her as much as possible lol.

My favorite team is Dart + Albert + Shana. I'm currently on Disc 2 on the phantom ship? I was trying to get that "Ultimate Warlord" bracelet you can get there to have auto-additions but the stupid treasure chest puzzle is too hard/luck-based so I might just skip it haha. 

I love Rose, she is up there with Lavitz as my fav chars.

Also, that chest is definitely something of luck-based indeed, because, even as it does give you enough attempts to get some loot if you know what you are doing, but for the ultimate wargod you definitely need some luck or to try multiple times to figure it out so quickly.

The good thing is, that item is useless for me as I love to do the additions myself, the bad is that selling it gives you tons of money xD

Around the Network
Shiken said:

If they did that people would want another sequel...and we all know Sony doesn't want to deal with that.

Sony would rather keep pretending the game never even existed, sadly.

ConservagameR said:
BraLoD said:

That would be really neat and disgusting at the same time.

Also that just made me realise, why didn't Sony just call their PS Plus tiers Bronze, Silver and Gold? Missed opportunity.

PS Plus pLoDinum. $125 per year. Extra $5 just for respect.

Too much like XB Live unfortunately. Can't be seen as directly copying in an industry built on creativity.

*if your nickname is BraLoD the price automatically doubles for your account.

Love this game.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

BraLoD said:

I love Rose, she is up there with Lavitz as my fav chars.

Also, that chest is definitely something of luck-based indeed, because, even as it does give you enough attempts to get some loot if you know what you are doing, but for the ultimate wargod you definitely need some luck or to try multiple times to figure it out so quickly.

The good thing is, that item is useless for me as I love to do the additions myself, the bad is that selling it gives you tons of money xD

Agree to disagree on Rose. I don't really remember the justifications for what she did but to hang around Dart and the team knowing what she knows makes her very deceitful in my view. But anyway, maybe the justification at the end of the game will make me change my mind, doubt it though.

Lavitz is great though! I did pretty much all his additions 90% of the time but Albert's timing is much harder lol. Character-wise he's awesome, I wish the game would let us give Lavitz's portrait to his mom. 

Yeah getting that bracelet is such a pain, part of me wants to just skip it but the completionist in me feels wrong about it haha. Speaking of additions, I'm not the best but I'm kinda alright with most of them but Dart's "Madness Hero" is such a pain in the butt to get right! The worse thing is that you can't get the best addition if you don't max out all of them right? 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Shiken said:

If they did that people would want another sequel...and we all know Sony doesn't want to deal with that.

I still don't understand why Sony does that. I mean, the game has a very cool battle system, an amazing soundtrack, and even a large fanbase. Geez, this game is so good that it rivals Final Fantasy for me.

So, why ignore it? Just look at how good the Final Fantasy VII Remake performed. A Legend of Dragoon remake would be really nice too.

I have a Youtube channel... A Twitter, and... Yeah.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
BraLoD said:

I still don't understand why Sony does that. I mean, the game has a very cool battle system, an amazing soundtrack, and even a large fanbase. Geez, this game is so good that it rivals Final Fantasy for me.

So, why ignore it? Just look at how good the Final Fantasy VII Remake performed. A Legend of Dragoon remake would be really nice too.

It must be remembered that SCEJ never had a culture in place to tackle large JRPG projects. I believe this was their only internally developed JRPG.

Games probably need to be patched, like how Xbox's BC works.
But Xbox let ppl put in the disc as proof of ownership and can download the patched game for free. I'd hope Sony would do the same, but I won't hold my breath.

1. PS4/PS5 can't read CD's and I don't think it's a software issue, so disk ownership authentication won't work. Even if it's possible (like I imagine it is with PS2 games), Sony just won't implement it.

2. You deserve a LoD remake with a billion dollar budget, but Sony forgot Bloodborne's existence, never mind LoD :P

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!