By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - And The Spring 2022 New Moderators Are...

Welcome everyone. I especially hope that Bandorr with the funny name for a mod is able to continue to enjoy Atelier Sophie 2 now that they have been placed into this weighty seat of power.

Around the Network

Congrats guys! Just remember, those sign on bonuses should cover the corruption that this moderator system has been founded upon.

axumblade said:

Congrats guys! Just remember, those sign on bonuses should cover the corruption that this moderator system has been founded upon.

Wait...

You guys get sign on bonuses?!?!

July 2022 Articles:

Kao the Kangaroo Review -- 5/10 |

Congrats guys! Welcome to the team!

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Welcome aboard!

coolbeans said:
axumblade said:

Wait...

Only if they pose for the Swimsuit Calendar.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Welcome aboard!

coolbeans said:

Wait...

Only if they pose for the Swimsuit Calendar.

Cool, I am breaking out the spandex for this one.  I have been known to take down a whole neighborhood during Halloween.

Congrats guys!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Yes, congratulations everyone on joining the team! You all had great responses, are robust in the community, and the mods felt you could make a difference, influencing my decision! So far, you are all doing great, so my congrats goes even further than just making it!

* applause *