By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hogwarts Legacy State of Play - March 17

Tagged games:

This is pretty much exactly what I was hoping it would be. Although the visuals seem a little lackluster in some scenes. I guess that is what happens with a cross-gen game, plus the devs still have 6+ months to work on it.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Holiday 2022
So it will be going up against zelda for peoples time unless either get delayed

The game looks awesome. Loads of content shown here

This holiday season is getting reeeeeeeally packed!

Game looks super dope, like the Harry Potter game I always wanted. That release window sucks though, Holiday 2022, means that I'm most likely going to have to choose between playing Starfield first or Hogwarts first, unless Hogwarts is December instead of November.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Game looks super dope, like the Harry Potter game I always wanted. That release window sucks though, Holiday 2022, means that I'm most likely going to have to choose between playing Starfield first or Hogwarts first, unless Hogwarts is December instead of November.

Hogwarts legacy has shot up to my second most hyped game coming out this year after Starfield. Both games are going to keep me busy for many, many hours.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

It looks really awesome!

A dream come true. Literally. Any fan of the series has dreamed about going to Hogwarts, learn magic, meet incredible people and explore a magical world full of secrets.

This is it. This is the game we have been waiting. It's everything we could have hoped for. It's our own HP journey. And I can't wait to start it on my PS4 Pro.

That reminds me: THANK GOD this is cross-gen. Who knows when I'll be able to get a PS5, but I definetley want to play this game at launch ^^

The dream would have been for it to come out this summer, but this game has so much potential, the extra 6months are very welcome.

Honestly hoping Zelda and Avatar get delayed to Q1 and Q2 2023. Not just for my schedule but to maximise the software success of all these great games coming out.

Horizon Vs Elderscrolls left a bad taste in my mouth. 

Otter said:

The dream would have been for it to come out this summer, but this game has so much potential, the extra 6months are very welcome.

Honestly hoping Zelda and Avatar get delayed to Q1 and Q2 2023. Not just for my schedule but to maximise the software success of all these great games coming out.

Horizon Vs Elderscrolls left a bad taste in my mouth. 

Bruh, the reality is most likely going to be :

"Get Zelda,Avatar,Pokémon,Starfield,Hogwarts and whatever else is slated in the same space as them"

This is going to be a battle royale for attention xD Although, I have not doubts Zelda and Pokémon will get their fair share due to the historic value of their IPs. So it'll mostly be a battle between the 3rd party games around that time.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909