By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hogwarts Legacy State of Play - March 17

Tagged games:

Around the Network

That video has me hyped!

twintail said:

Oh boy... The hype is real ^^

Just that brief snippet of a kid waking up and getting out of bed in Gryffindor tower already has me hyped for the game. The gameplay tomorrow is truly a great birthday present for me.

Stream for anyone interested in watching:

Around the Network

12 minutes

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

shikamaru317 said:

Just that brief snippet of a kid waking up and getting out of bed in Gryffindor tower already has me hyped for the game. The gameplay tomorrow is truly a great birthday present for me.

Happy Birthday

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Almost time! This is definitely one of my most hyped games for this year and I hope the gameplay we see lives up to expectations.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

DroidKnight said:
shikamaru317 said:

Happy Birthday

Thanks!

This looks like an AAA Wizard 101