By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hogwarts Legacy - Feb 10th

Tagged games:

The dream would have been for it to come out this summer, but this game has so much potential, the extra 6months are very welcome.

Honestly hoping Zelda and Avatar get delayed to Q1 and Q2 2023. Not just for my schedule but to maximise the software success of all these great games coming out.

Horizon Vs Elderscrolls left a bad taste in my mouth. 

Around the Network

Too bad JK Rowling

Last edited by Eagle367 - on 18 March 2022

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:

Top bad JK Rowling

Vodacixi said:
Eagle367 said:

Top bad JK Rowling

I assume it was a misspelling of the word "too".

As in, some are unhappy JK Rowling has opinions that differ from a faction of the human population that is intolerant of personal opinions that conflict with theirs to the point that they cancel and harass them ceaselessly.

Surprised it is coming to the switch in 2022
I had a feeling it would if say panic button got their hands on it but the port would take them to 2023

... I just imagined Casting magic with a joycon and chucled to myself

Around the Network
Kneetos said:

I had a feeling it would if say panic button got their hands on it but the port would take them to 2023

I'm so happy it's coming to Switch. If they put everything on the cartridge and ends up being a decent version I will get it on Switch ^^

Dulfite said:
Vodacixi said:

As in, some are unhappy JK Rowling has opinions that differ from a faction of the human population that is intolerant of personal opinions that conflict with theirs to the point that they cancel and harass them ceaselessly.

She is literally part of a hate movement.  She causes active harm to many people. It's not about opinions, it's about real world harm and she causes a lot of it with her TERF activism.

twintail said:
Dulfite said:

They're interested in the game, but unhappy she has transphobic views. Don't make it sound like she is some misunderstood individual. She isn't.

Anyways, on the topic at hand: I thought the showing was really good. I didn't realise how expansive the actual school segments were going to be. But I need info on how the battle system works. 

Atm, I'm concerned that some graphical issues exist (like the lack of expressions on the MC), that enemy AI were playing the waiting game, and the potential limited vocals for the MC.

I was also surprised that PS5 specific features weren't talked about much, if at all. But I guess that could easily be another video upload closer to release.

Of course, still early days I know.

On a side note, I think this is a great extension of Sony's SoPs.

It's sad she'll get royalties from the sale of the game. The dev team seems to have worked a lot on making this an actually good game instead of a cash grab.

Guys, stop...

Kneetos said:

If I can play this game using a joycon like a wand, I may get that version over the visually superior version on PC. I didn't even think this was coming to the Switch. I haven't felt so excited for a motion control possibility since right before Wii Motion Plus came out!