By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hogwarts Legacy - Feb 10th

Tagged games:

This could be huge, like Elden Ring levels of big. They've taken their dear time with it so hopefully it manages to impress

Around the Network

I haven't had a Playstation in years so I don't normally follow States of Play very often. I know that a number of games in last week's SOP were multiplat, but has there been a single-game deep dive for a multiplat game before? Seems strange that I'll watch a Sony event for a game I'd get on Xbox.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

JKR can have whatever beliefs she wants. As a conservative, I didn't like the fact that she, post canon, changed the sexuality of Dumbledore to gay, but you know what, it was her right as an author to establish that and I got over it. Now leftists are enraged she won't go further left, just get over it and let her have her views.

The left eating the left, as usual, over purity tests.

Cant wait for this one. Everyone I know is hyped for this game I just hope it lives up to it.
As for JK's believes. Its hers and I respect hers just as I respect yours.
So you, me and everyone should just stfu and enjoy the show :)

Dulfite said:

I didn't like the fact that she, post canon, changed the sexuality of Dumbledore to gay

She didn't. His sexuality was never stated in the series. The problem with this reasoning is everybody assumes that if you are not openly displayed or presented as gay or bi, then you are straight

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 14 March 2022

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

JKR can have whatever beliefs she wants. As a conservative, I didn't like the fact that she, post canon, changed the sexuality of Dumbledore to gay, but you know what, it was her right as an author to establish that and I got over it. Now leftists are enraged she won't go further left, just get over it and let her have her views.

This post just confirms the word conservative is just the new term for a bigot.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Is state of play a live stream or is it uploaded?

I want to see the game but if it's a stream in 1080, I'd much rather wait for the post stream upload in 4k.

twintail said:
ironmanDX said:

Is state of play a live stream or is it uploaded?

I want to see the game but if it's a stream in 1080, I'd much rather wait for the post stream upload in 4k.

It's a stream. Deep dives like this should be uploaded at 4K. 

Awesome. I noticed it said broadcast but that's a little unclear. Shows have been broadcast for years and game of thrones certainly wasn't live.

How quick does the 4k upload appear? 24 hours after? 

the-pi-guy said:
Dulfite said:

It has nothing to do with going further left. It's about her being vocal and dismissing a certain group of people from being allowed to exist.

Not true. She said trans women are not actual women and that they don't share the same struggles as actual women do. That's not saying they shouldn't exist, it's establishing a distinction that is debatable, even if some people don't want to talk about it.

Anyway, I can't wait to see more of this game. It's literally my dream come true if they do it well ^^

axumblade said:

This thread should be about the state of play and not an authors personal views. Let’s keep it on topic. There has already been a thread out there already exhausting the topic of JK herself.

It was prompted by the op (before it was edited out). So yeah, this thread brought that topic up itself. I agree though, it shouldn't have and should just be about the game.