By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fighting game thread EX

He must of spent $20,000 on lootboxes lifetime ? the struggle for his ninja skin is real, bunch of emotes , dances , 500 coins , regular skins, activision greedy

hope microsoft destroys these lootboxes I don't trust Sony or nintendo to get rid of lootboxes. Free 2 play fighting games getting loot boxes will kill fighting games forever. Microsoft is the only one that does free 2 play right without lootboxes because they get money from xcloud and Ios preview mode.Also other scummy things in f2p

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 12 April 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

Only big Franchise Ip can handle F2P with such massive number 10 million +, or Smash bros clones , I dropped Fantasy Strike in 2 days unknown IP. Was ok. It ain't a super omega franchise like Tekken or Killer Instinct , especially Killer Instinct since back in SNES era Killer Instinct sold 3.2 millions on 50 million install base SNES unlike Guilty Gear with 500,000 sold on PS4 consoles being 118 million install base + 18 million PS5 totaling 140 million and PC install base 100 million totaling 240 million I presume? 50 million SNES vs PC/PS4/PS5 240 million It don't make sense? But thinking hard enough it'll reach 1 million or 1.5 million on playerbase since it's mid sized fighting game and more recogniable than Blazblue , but Persona 4 Arena if it were free 2 Play would be 300,000 then everybody would forget about it 

Remember when I said only big franchise can do F2P? Well, that and smash clones but Proven franchises like Tekken 7 and Smash Bros don't need to be Free 2 Play even though Tekken 7 having 8 million copies sold it doesn't need free 2 play it does not need saving Mortal Kombat 11 sold 10 + million without free 2 play, they can go free 2 play if they wanted to and get 5 million more or higher if they want too? But what they are currently doing without free 2 play is better and makes them the most money the only one that needs free 2 play is Guilty Gear series reaching that 1 million mark , Soul calibur dont need to be free 2 play they make bank , its the losers that dont sell 1 million yet that need free 2 play but It's risky which is what I reiterated only Big franchise can free 2 play but wont because 2 to 20 million sales without the need for free 2 play. these mega franchise don't need saving but they can do free 2 play , Sega Virtua Fighter 5 didn't believe in themselfs it's an old port from Xbox 360 era.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

What this comment said and Kizzie video at 7:50 mark is true, BTW people still buying Tekken 7 , it sold 8 million , never say anything bad about major franchises or that they need to go free 2 play they don't need saving , It's the indie fighting games that need saving but they get destroyed looking at Fantasy Strike and Fighting EX layer both free 2 play but are failure , it's about making the little guy in fighting games palable , not the big guys don't about them they make 8 million + good spot 2 million Soul Calibur 6 so true and honest.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a ghost town on Nintendo Switch after 3 weeks knew it, and Playstation version is on life support not even 30 players good riddance to an unbalanced out of date 2012 old game , Atleast Melty Blood held longer the player base lol Old games always do worser than new games true. The real star is the Persona RPGS not that stupid Fighting game by arc systems works, I'll play my Persona 5 and I joined a Persona 5 forum. They think fighting games are boring they are just story fans not grind waste of time vs 1 vs 1

Persona 4 arena ultimax only has 2 people on Switch Dead game in 1 month, While BBTag is 17 players on Switch. Ok noone should buy Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on Switch from now on it's a ghost town, told you guy's this old game was a let down. heres link to my 5 minute livestream below . BBTAG switch > Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Switch sad fat dog.

Edit: I deleted the video some people didn't want to be recorded.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 17 April 2022

Around the Network

For those that don't get the reference, you "download" a player when you figure out his playstyle during a match and you learn how to counter it on the run.
If I do a plan b then get downloaded again I do a plan c then d and so forth etc that's what seperates players like me super high in skill vs others that just have 1 gameplan just gameplan a and b or (worser autopilot flowchart players in fighting games which is 90% of fighting gamers oof like many suck in shmups top 10 leaderboards always bottom 30 to 1000) in either 2D or 3D fighting games
Offtopic: Since my memory is very flexable I also invent huge combo but thats not downloading that's being a leader in creating combo's but my download gameplan depends on which character I use etc. I'm super lazy to grind my rank and meet legendary players in rank rather do it in playermatch where I met Zakkurye, Master, Perfect Legend, Kori maru from Sega Fighting Vipers, Akumunarakushinu, Goarmy, Gmfizzle the number one lee player in whole planet in tekken 7, but since I'm lazy I lose alot it really is lack of interest which is why in other thread i said I dont belong in fighting games but I do belong in leaderboarding speedruns or score attack like shmups Im so lazy I hate it XD. But what will trigger me to go super hard is when I get trolled specificly accordingly involving something not about me or mom jokes. something entirely. it happens few times in legendary lobbies like zakkurye lobby.I get salty but I turn it up when it involves 1@#$# not telling you or i'll come at you like bull seeing color red. thats the ultimate salt. my salty is regular salt most of the time and I complain like a kid. But ultimate salt was in 2021 in a lobby with a legend friend.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 08 May 2022

I know Morrigan as a character is ultra hard her inputs are too hard well her special EX moves are hard. THese 2 players you can see their skill gap they been playing Vampire Savior for 10 years or more. New Challenger plays like an Evo champion vs Mercelo plays like a veteran noobie. I'm like these 2 brazilians skill gap is very harsh even I'd beat Marcelo and his 10 years experince I had 20 years of Vampire experince but I'm close to New challenger but New challenger is better than me. When Capcom FIghting game collection releases I might find Marcelo and a bunch of veterans on PS4, the bulk of the casuals are getting the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch versions of Capcom fighting game collection. I'll get the PC version first and PS4 will be my secondary will mirror Marcelo in his 10 year experience vs My 20 year experience

Here's my combos both videos below compare them to Marcelo which cant do these combos

Even though yesterday Infiltration got banned I think the future fight game scene is getting more pathetically weaker with more veterans with skill gap beyond those of any players , everybody hit a child or a girl in their lifetime when I was a kid I hit another boy but I got my ass kicked because my hands could never hurt anyone they are pillows I bet 90% of the world hit a girl or a child that includes you as a parent spanking your kid . But USA punishes parent spankings now and the pissed off parent doesnt buy videogames for their kids alot but very few because the the kid reported it to the police. when I was a kid I got tossed to the wall by my dad made a huge hole in the wall I was a toddler and my dad told me if I said anything to anybody I'd be an orphan and orphans dont get priveldges they get restrictions from foster parents and treat me second class citizen to their real kids which is true my friend who was not legal parents is treated like scrabs to parents real kids. We cannot act as if certain groups are perfect we are not perfect not even Jesus was perfect in the eyes of King Ceasar and he was crucified if jesus got that then you'll get your fare share of people also hating you even talking about being son of god and being super nice.I'm not defending Infiltration but everybody in real life did something bad If I wanna fight the best put in fighting the best players or else the tournament of full of second rate players or those that dont come close to the goat. I'd quit samurai showdown too. since the best player is banned I won't be able to show I can beat his ass in the big events . Glad I'm not a street fighter or Samsho player. glad tekken 7 arslan ash is still their and JDCR if they get bombed then the ceiling of compition gets wacker and inferior than ever before imagine MKleo banned aswell but smash bros is not allowed at evo anyway so I goes who cares ? But certain fighting games are just chicken dinner without such skill gap to make you the true king of evo that year 2022 or future, I think Infiltration should face jail time or something else, I'm not defending Infiltration I'm just worried the skill gap will keep getting weaker. MKleo please dont do anything stupid your the highest skill gap in smash bros . Infiltration should face consequences and so should you for hitting your kid like my dad did to me noone is perfect it's all smoke and mirrors. Noone is Hoiler and the church preist touch kids but if you punch them since they are protected by god What should a a person less hoiler than a preist do ? I bet The famous Popes did some bad things in his life time but it's hidden and protected to save face from public. You're no saint for spanking your kid and you're no saint for making your wife jealous you're treating the babysitter better and touch her amazing ass by accident but intentionally but wont fuck her becuase your 50 old wife will devorce you. thats majority of the world that is fact not false. ANd millions other things to counter you're not perfect. I'm not a Saint for saying the F word I'm not a saint for spreading info about what god is gonna do to you, When god himself has a plan for you for spreading such nonsense like god will send you to hell for certain small thing but the pope and church did say he sends gays and killers and other ethnic groups and speaking in vien and million other things your going to hell. Not from me but the pope and the church. looks like I am getting punished for gay sex :(. Even though I'm getting my ass kicked in real life always and never won a fight and Im left wing but church says things that you'll go to hell even stealing a bread I think? which you did as a kid am i right for pointing that out. Hope god forgives me even though I love both 

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 21 May 2022

The prize for Fighting games in major tournaments is a laughing stock compared to prizes in something like league of legends

You have to spend alot of money on plane tickets a hotel to stay and not end up in 5th place or 4th place and get paid $800 

Man MOBA's and SHooting games flexing on least popular esport ever fighting games I know Player Unknown battlegrounds has like 100 million sales and Fortnite about 500 million downloads while tekken 7 has 9 million sales and the biggest laughing stock in prize pools are niche fighting games going for $350 for 1st place at evo 2021