By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fighting game thread EX

Ignore, Kanji

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 01 April 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Lol screw Kanji players their combos are brain dead easy, Though I Dont agree with Rise being 7th hardest man never tried microdash on Rise calling IAMMC2 to study Rise abit more microsdash cancel in her is restrictive timing.

ANother Opinion this time Rise hard, they haven;t tried her that deep

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 29 March 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I should have known most Kanji Players like being toxic dicks, I kinda played the Xbox 360/PS3 version online but I now know what these Kanji players mean when toxic players love a toxic character

I edit page 3

Several Kanji players like to go in the air and dive on you and troll you and if you jump they anti air you grab, I think standing b has alot of range,shock is very hard, and they have a super grab that does 5500 damage etc

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 April 2022

Tekken 7 Orange rank and below streamers in Europe vs Overpowered Ranked gate keepers I think? It's annoy's them that us Purples that wanna rank another character that new to ranking have to start in Orange I think Orange players rather have our newer characters start in red rank and not as low as orange makes us feel we gatekeeping like the actual gatekeepers?

We're sorry, we are not gatekeepers like the actual ones, before match start click select button if opponent main character rank is purple? not all of us rank alot of other characters.

Orange player gets annoyed by hwoarang as opponent in this 2 minute video

Stupid fans will twist words and call this Eldin ring mod of tekken 7 an offical release? Harada is pissed and in the future if we seee other mods involving rayman or sonic he might ban PC mods forever in Tekken 8 and upcoming games because dumb people violated Use of other IPS into another game it's in Tekken 7 Agreement use of Eula not to include other franchise mods.

Around the Network

People can't understand why, and the worst of it are the casual player, etc over 25 character matchup knowledge in a game etc rekka's certain punish to a character, this is why causals or most students will never be as good as the teacher, looks at my teacher in tekken 7 on PS4 who is a master raven tekken god in Playstation I could never best him, though I'm not a casual, I'm a high veteran not intermediate veteran Playstation standards I beat few tekken gods but on my best performance + Playstation controller, not XBox or Switch pro pad, I lose to my master on my best performance on Playstation pad.

Guys I feel bad for saying the things I said for many fighting games, I don't want them to stay niche, I will buy Guilty Gear Strive when the price of that game is $40 on PS4, I don't bite on any fighting game over $60 unless it's Tekken series or Bloody Roar, I did buy Soul Calibur 6 and Dead or Alive 6 at $60 each but when it comes to 2D fighters I don't pay maximum until it's $40 I mean, there's just too much moves and characters in 3D fighting games I would spend $60+ because the movelist in 3D fighting games are 400+ moves while 2D fighting games a character movelist is 30 moves. But please fighting game community support the niche fighting game genre excpet Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on Switch and PC are terrible ports PC crashes too much and no lobbies to role play and Switch version no lobbies but, BBTAG in Switch gets alot of love and moreso than Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on Switch.

Only big Franchise Ip can handle F2P with such massive number 10 million +, or Smash bros clones , I dropped Fantasy Strike in 2 days unknown IP. Was ok. It ain't a super omega franchise like Tekken or Killer Instinct , especially Killer Instinct since back in SNES era Killer Instinct sold 3.2 millions on 50 million install base SNES unlike Guilty Gear with 500,000 sold on PS4 consoles being 118 million install base + 18 million PS5 totaling 140 million and PC install base 100 million totaling 240 million I presume? 50 million SNES vs PC/PS4/PS5 240 million It don't make sense? But thinking hard enough it'll reach 1 million or 1.5 million on playerbase since it's mid sized fighting game and more recogniable than Blazblue , but Persona 4 Arena if it were free 2 Play would be 300,000 then everybody would forget about it 

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 04 April 2022

Edit comment on top, Free to play will work but not in a way others are thinking, huge beloved franchises like those from Genesis/SNES era along Sega Saturn/PS1 can succeed those 10 million + not sure about Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown ? I think after the PS plus first month It went for $30 afterwards? Most people find anime games cringe, Killer Instinct aint anime , Tekken aint anime , Dragon Ball works because it started off as popular TV show anime but Guilty gear started off as a game and stayed like that and I they made animes for guilty gear and Blaz blue but still undersold. but Free 2 play is ok it's just majority are not into animes unless its dragon ball or One piece but smaller anime tv shows like kill la kill and one punch man not as good as Dragon ball. in those numbers even though I like both. But Kill la kill and One punch man will pull 4 - 5 million each since they started as an anime . Tekken is not hand drawn Anime. FGC know hand drawn from 3D and no cel shaded hand drawn anime is not tekken it's not hand drawn.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 04 April 2022

Not every fighting should be Free to Play, We've seen capcom street fighter 5 get greedy with a costume for DLC etc image them adding loot boxes like huge Free 2 Play games , or games like Overwatch you spend $100 I heard on lootboxes to finally get White cat D.VA costume?Even worst when Dead or ALive 6 characters $90 dollars for a few costumes very predatory there giving fighting games idea's already, The reason Killer Instinct is not predatory is because Microsoft get's money from Microsoft Office and Xcloud etc 

Casual refund quickly even when strive is ultra beginner friendly there's no pleasing even when match making pairs a veteran or smurf or cheaters with actual noobs in first 20 minutes they are like , casual: are you serious? refunds I am tired of getting my ass kicked you lied to me you said you were a beginner friendly you niche genre, and because the game is niche most players are veterans and not as fun as 3D fighting games, Which is Tekken series and Soul Calibur 6 series , abit of Dead or Alive series but went kamikaze with those $90 costumes if they didnt do that it sell over 2 million or more like Soul Calibur 6 and like Tekken 7 at 8 million by now. Though a succesful 2D is Mortal Kombat and Licensed anime tv show Dragon ball Fighter Z , just need a One Piece 2D fighter started from TV show anime , not a Anime fighter first then 2nd a tv show :(