By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - BLM, police bias and what information to trust. Analysis by Zac Kriegman

CGI-Quality said:
faustian.empire said:

my main point was that reputation is not built from nothing,it has to have some truth in it

Anyone can come up with some "truth" about any race/color/creed. Doesn't mean we create full generalizations from cherry picked info. 

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

Read that and tell me why one would draw the same conclusion as you? And it's far more broad (and recent) than what you presented. 

in the numbers you provide,you understand that Whites are 60-65% of US Population(75% if you include Hispanic Whites) and Africans are 12% of US Population then why African Crime Rates are so high?

Around the Network
faustian.empire said:
CGI-Quality said:

Anyone can come up with some "truth" about any race/color/creed. Doesn't mean we create full generalizations from cherry picked info. 

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

Read that and tell me why one would draw the same conclusion as you? And it's far more broad (and recent) than what you presented. 

First,in this day and age who trusts the government numbers?

Second,even in th numbers you provide,you understand that Whites are 60-65% of US Population(75% if you include Hispanic Whites) and Africans are 12% of US Population then why African Crime Rates are so high?

Why should anyone trust your numbers? What gives them more validity? You presented a Wiki graph. You understand that Wiki can be easily manipulated by anyone? I don't back my source up as figures to live by, I'm telling you that anyone can present anything and run with it. 

Next, you can't ask questions about numbers you don't trust. If they're untrustworthy, then why should I believe those percentage rates? You're stuck in a trap that your only way out of is to literally move on from. 

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 21 February 2022

CGI-Quality said:
faustian.empire said:

First,in this day and age who trusts the government numbers?

Second,even in th numbers you provide,you understand that Whites are 60-65% of US Population(75% if you include Hispanic Whites) and Africans are 12% of US Population then why African Crime Rates are so high?

Why should anyone trust your numbers? What gives them more validity? That is the overall point. It's all cherry picked. You presented a Wiki graph. You understand that Wiki can be easily manipulated by anyone?

Next, you can't ask questions about numbers you don't trust. If they're untrustworthy, then why should I believe those percentage rates? You're stuck in a trap that you're only way out of is to literally move on from. 

You understand that Wikipedia and the Government have a Leftist bent,i don't really trust them but even the leftist liberals don't hide it

faustian.empire said:
CGI-Quality said:

Why should anyone trust your numbers? What gives them more validity? That is the overall point. It's all cherry picked. You presented a Wiki graph. You understand that Wiki can be easily manipulated by anyone?

Next, you can't ask questions about numbers you don't trust. If they're untrustworthy, then why should I believe those percentage rates? You're stuck in a trap that you're only way out of is to literally move on from. 

You understand that Wikipedia and the Government have a Leftist bent,i don't really trust them but even the leftist liberals don't hide it

Should you remain part of the site, avoid generalizing people, particularly unjustly. That is all.

CGI-Quality said:
faustian.empire said:

Should you remain part of the site, avoid generalizing people, particularly unjustly. That is all.

i will stop it but you also need to stop generalizing the Police as EVIL biased people

Around the Network
faustian.empire said:
CGI-Quality said:

i will stop it but you also need to stop generalizing the Police as EVIL biased people

Last time I'm going to tell you not to make false accusations before you're taking a vacation from here. 

CGI-Quality said:
faustian.empire said:

Last time I'm going to tell you not to make false accusations before you're taking a vacation from here. 

then why are you making false accusation on me that i am justifying police brutality.

My post simply said reputation is built from some truth.

Also,my point was cause an effect.

If you have a bad reputation,people will treat you baldly.

Do i now need to explain to you the science of cause & effect and action & consequence?

faustian.empire said:
CGI-Quality said:

then why are you making false accusation on me that i am justifying police brutality.

Do i now need to explain to you the science of cause & effect and action & consequence?

"i do think there is a police bias against blacks but that is only because of historical reputation of the African community"

We've already acknowledged this as the basis for what started the events that eventually landed you in trouble.

"ok,my bad.I will be more vigilant from now on"

You then acknowledged your fault in it. 

"If you have a bad reputation,people will treat you baldly."

That is another attempt at justifying it. You're just not doing yourself any favors and matters are quickly getting worse. Those words are dangerous, because if one set of people, within a race, do something, everyone from said race should expect to be treated badly? 

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 21 February 2022

CGI-Quality said:
faustian.empire said:

"i do think there is a police bias against blacks but that is only because of historical reputation of the African community"

We've already acknowledged this as the basis for what started the events that eventually landed you in trouble.

So, you need not do anything else but move on from this discussion and don't repeat what happened.

cause and effect

i didn't acknowledge anything,this was just my way of being polite to Vgchartz Mod Hammer.

faustian.empire said:
CGI-Quality said:

So, you need not do anything else but move on from this discussion and don't repeat what happened.

cause and effect

i didn't acknowledge anything,this was just my way of being polite to Vgchartz Mod Hammer.

Typing "cause and effect" doesn't remove your guilt and it allows those who have accused the police of bias to continue to do so.