By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to buy Activision Blizzard for 69 billion $

Imaginedvl said:

No you are not one of the others :) You are one of those "fear mongering" ones.
I mean, you basically are arguing and preaching about something that "you" assume will happen out of your ass. Cannot be more fearmongerer than that at this point.

Also, nothing in the "history" shows that, if history shows anything is that fearmongerers like you are wrong most of the time; and are probably the main reason of major step backs, world wars, etc... Being afraid that something MAY happen...

History is showing us that Microsoft learned a LOT from their mistakes (esp. the monopoly ones), so do not use history as bullet in your imaginary apocalyptic scenario because it does not really fit the agenda.

Of course, WHEN something bad happens, you come up with your "I told you so"... Forgetting the 99% rest of time where nothing disastrous happened... And take this single time as the "I knew it all" from the start.

Last person on earth I am ever going to believe that nowt bad is going to happen, that everything is to stay the way it is, is from someone like you.

You ignore history or willingly ignore the bad parts of it, and your poorly thought out response to that shows (that and the bias clouds it).

Btw, saying I'd be the cause of a world war isn't exactly the best kind of response, bordering on trolling/berating. 

Either way, I'm going to be there when it goes tits up, but knowing you, it'll be a net positive, fuck what anyone else who doesn't like what you like, thinks. 



Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
 

Last person on earth I am ever going to believe that nowt bad is going to happen, that everything is to stay the way it is, is from someone like you.

You ignore history or willingly ignore the bad parts of it, and your poorly thought out response to that shows (that and the bias clouds it).

Btw, saying I'd be the cause of a world war isn't exactly the best kind of response, bordering on trolling/berating. 

Either way, I'm going to be there when it goes tits up, but knowing you, it'll be a net positive, fuck what anyone else who doesn't like what you like, thinks. 

Please ellaborate on that? I mean seriously? Also, what am I exactly lol?

World wars (both) started EXACTLY because of that, people's fear of something that MAY happen... Stop thinking that this was an attack to you personaly and that you are the center of the world, this is a general comment about fearmongering and how it brings the worse out of people. If you do not like it, fine. But stop playing the victim and pretend that it is something it is'nt... 

You brought your BS about history, so now just assume it instead of playing hurt by that comment. Esp. when this is not about your little response but an overall statement about what you just posted in general. You try to sound elloquent with your response but you cannot take anything and hit that report button when we are talking about "actual" history?. lol come on...

W/e play the victim if you want and keep arguing anything that could happen based on nothing else but your fears of it. Simply do not bring history into this if your best anwser to that is linking this to trolling/berating whenever you do not like the response. 

This is offtopic now anyway, so I'm done here, keep fearing w/e your brain is making up about what Microsoft is going to do and enjoy the rest of the day.



Imaginedvl said:

Please ellaborate on that? I mean seriously?

World wars (both) started EXACTLY because of that, people's fear... Stop thinking that this was an attack to you and that you are the center of the world, this is a general comment about fearmongering and how it brings the worse out of people. If you do not like it, fine. But stop playing the victim... 

You brought your BS about history, so now just assume it instead of playing hurt by that comment. Esp. when this is not about your little response but an overall statement about what you just posted in general. You try to sound elloquent with your response but you cannot take anything and hit that report button when we are talking about "actual" history?. lol come on...

W/e play the victim if you want and keep arguing anything that could happen based on nothing else but your fears of it. Simply do not bring history into this if your best anwser to that is linking this to trolling/berating whenever you do not like the response. 

This is offtopic now anyway, so I'm done here, keep fearing w/e your brain is making up about what Microsoft is going to do and enjoy the rest of the day.

Mate, you compared me to one who would start a world war without question, based on jack shit, that has nothing to do with this topic at all, while I was mentioning MS's history as a basis for warranted scepticism.

You clearly haven't gamed on PC for years to know MS's previous history with what they've done to that platform over the years, from the GFWL to the UWP and so on. I actually have legit reason to be sceptical about the future, because I've little to trust when it comes to any of the big 3 and MS happens to be the biggest one for me to watch, because guess what?, my library consists of games that run with Windows, clients and all.

People on here were already worried about physical going the way of the dodo, you don't think others can think the same if everyone just adopted GP as their defacto model, replacing the choice to buy digital goods to your HD when you could just "rent" them?.

I know you think that's entirely unfounded, but that's because no one sane enough wants that to become the reality, and it is honestly the one reality that a lot of companies would like, because it would greatly benefit them to have more control and for goods to be rented, instead of bought/refunded.

I'm not fearmongering bucko, I'm insulted you would stoop that low to compare to me one who would start a sodding world war, and you're supposed to be in your fucking 40's...

Come off it man, learn to look at history and learn from it, instead of claiming it'll never happen again, because boy did you not learn from that. 



Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:

Mate, you compared me to one who would start a world war without question

Nobody compared you with anything, talking about idealogy, fearmongering and how baseless fear affected us in history (like starting wars) is not about you, just get over it.

Also, I'm a PC gamer mainly, probably spending more than 4 hours per day playing on my PC, versus maybe 8 hours per week on my consoles. Who keeps calling me things, pretend that people "like me" are doing/saying things, assume that I'm not a PC gamer cause of... my avatar?... then you looked at my age, I mean da fuck is wrong with you lol 

Again, stop playing the victim, I'm not judging or telling you what you are or pretend to know what you think/know/play/do... I don't care, I'm just responding to the things you wrote and react to that, and only that. I'm not also trying to tell you what is right or wrong (like calling saying that it is insane to want physical ditched,, etc.... Hell, you have strong oppinions about other people when they do not think like you, that's for sure...)

w/e, keep blablering now. Not going to derail this thread anymore. Said, I would stop responding and I should have.

Last edited by Imaginedvl - on 25 January 2022

Imaginedvl said:

Nobody compared you with anything, talking about idealogy, fearmongering and how baseless fear affected us in history (like starting wars) is not about you, just get over it.

Also, I'm a PC gamer mainly, probably spending more than 4 hours per day playing on my PC, versus maybe 8 hours per week on my consoles. Who keeps calling me things, pretend that people "like me" are doing/saying things, assume that I'm not a PC gamer cause of... my avatar?... then you looked at my age, I mean da fuck is wrong with you lol

Again, stop playing the victim, I'm not judging or telling you what you are or pretend to know what you think/know/play/do... I don't care, I'm just responding to the things you wrote and react to that, and only that.

w/e, keep blablering now. Not going to derail this thread anymore. Said, I would stop responding and I should have.

Ahh, so you're not done talking, you were just trying to save face, gotcha.

Yes, you did say I was like those that would start world wars, based on "fear mongering", not looking back at history and watching for patterns that may emerge of someone acting up to what they previously acted on before...

You need to get over comparing me to someone who would start a war over fear mongering, and instead just accept that someone doesn't like MS as much as you seem to, that you would defend them without question (because let's be frank while we're here, you have been doing that for a long time now).

You're a PC gamer, yet you hardly talk and discuss in the main thread, let alone subsequent other PC threads anywhere as much as say, Yuri and even basil's come back and is joining in the main thread as well as others related to PC, so where are you at "PC gamer"?. 

You certainly don't come off in any way as one, so I've little reason to believe it as such, and since your actions on here aren't proving all that much, besides your off-site apparent time spent, I've just little to go on that you're a PC gamer. On here you come off a lot more of an Xbox gamer, avatar, talk of MS (even in the positive light and defence), etc.

Mate you were judging me based on fuck all and wanted to label me a fear mongerer, as someone not to be believed, and you think I'm going to take that sitting down?. You clearly do not know me, and for someone your age, you don't know any better either. 

You want it to stop, you should try it first, because you claimed you were going to, and yet here we are. 

How about you never respond to me again?. I'd very much love that. I'd give anything for this site to have a a full on block, so then I don't have to see 40 yr olds thinking they know any better, while pissing in the wind to history itself.



Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:

Ahh, so you're not done talking, you were just trying to save face, gotcha.

Yes, you did say I was like those that would start world wars, based on "fear mongering", not looking back at history and watching for patterns that may emerge of someone acting up to what they previously acted on before...

You need to get over comparing me to someone who would start a war over fear mongering, and instead just accept that someone doesn't like MS as much as you seem to, that you would defend them without question (because let's be frank while we're here, you have been doing that for a long time now).

You're a PC gamer, yet you hardly talk and discuss in the main thread, let alone subsequent other PC threads anywhere as much as say, Yuri and even basil's come back and is joining in the main thread as well as others related to PC, so where are you at "PC gamer"?. 

You certainly don't come off in any way as one, so I've little reason to believe it as such, and since your actions on here aren't proving all that much, besides your off-site apparent time spent, I've just little to go on that you're a PC gamer. On here you come off a lot more of an Xbox gamer, avatar, talk of MS (even in the positive light and defence), etc.

Mate you were judging me based on fuck all and wanted to label me a fear mongerer, as someone not to be believed, and you think I'm going to take that sitting down?. You clearly do not know me, and for someone your age, you don't know any better either. 

You want it to stop, you should try it first, because you claimed you were going to, and yet here we are. 

How about you never respond to me again?. I'd very much love that. I'd give anything for this site to have a a full on block, so then I don't have to see 40 yr olds thinking they know any better, while pissing in the wind to history itself.

ahah :) As a huge PC Gamer, this is a great news for me; have a great day.
Also, 100% digital baby!



Chazore said:
Imaginedvl said:

Nobody compared you with anything, talking about idealogy, fearmongering and how baseless fear affected us in history (like starting wars) is not about you, just get over it.

Also, I'm a PC gamer mainly, probably spending more than 4 hours per day playing on my PC, versus maybe 8 hours per week on my consoles. Who keeps calling me things, pretend that people "like me" are doing/saying things, assume that I'm not a PC gamer cause of... my avatar?... then you looked at my age, I mean da fuck is wrong with you lol

Again, stop playing the victim, I'm not judging or telling you what you are or pretend to know what you think/know/play/do... I don't care, I'm just responding to the things you wrote and react to that, and only that.

w/e, keep blablering now. Not going to derail this thread anymore. Said, I would stop responding and I should have.

How about you never respond to me again?. I'd very much love that. I'd give anything for this site to have a a full on block, so then I don't have to see 40 yr olds thinking they know any better, while pissing in the wind to history itself.

VGChartz Supporter Program

^The closest you can (currently) get.  At such a cheap price too!  And look at all those other wonderful benefits!



coolbeans said:

VGChartz Supporter Program

^The closest you can (currently) get.  At such a cheap price too!  And look at all those other wonderful benefits!

Atm I don't have the funds nor the card to even make such a purchase sadly, but even then I'd say that blocking someone on a forum should be something one wouldn't have to pay for.

It's disappointing that someone in their 40's has to act that way, but that's just one of life's downsides I guess. 



Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
coolbeans said:

VGChartz Supporter Program

^The closest you can (currently) get.  At such a cheap price too!  And look at all those other wonderful benefits!

Atm I don't have the funds nor the card to even make such a purchase sadly, but even then I'd say that blocking someone on a forum should be something one wouldn't have to pay for.

It's disappointing that someone in their 40's has to act that way, but that's just one of life's downsides I guess. 

No worries.  Hope your financial situation greatly improves regardless. 

Machina put me on shameless marketing duty after almost using the ad... b-word.



@Chazore @Imaginedvl if you're not gonna' cut the small talk and get to the smooshing, I'd like you both to consider dropping whatever is going on between the two of you and just leave it there. No need to escalate this silly back and forth you're having. Please avoid replying to, or referring to, each other from this point on within this thread, otherwise you may end up receiving an unwanted moderation. Thank you.