Forums - Sales Discussion - Ultimate Console Showdown: 2022 |Completed|

Full restoration coming soon!

My sales comparison threads:

Ultimate Showdowns: JP 2023 / JP 2024 / 2024 / 2023 / 20222021

Lifetime Showdown  /  YOY Charts

Around the Network
yo33331 said:

Full restoration coming soon!

That would be great to have your comparison posts restored. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Numbers updated with WEEK 38!

yo33331 said:

Numbers updated with WEEK 38!

It is back! That is great to see. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Numbers updated with WEEK 39!
Adjustments have been made!
Full restoration completed!
We are back on track!

Credits to @Bandorr and @trunkswd 

Last edited by XtremeBG - on 11 October 2022

Around the Network
yo33331 said:

Numbers updated with WEEK 39!
Adjustments have been made!
Full restoration completed!
We are back on track!

Credits to @Bandorr and @trunkswd 

The credit has to go to Bandorr as he is the one who restored the removed post.

Great to see it back.

The 360 vs XS in Japan is very interesting, can't wait to see how it shakes out

Bofferbrauer2 said:

So is the XS vs Wii U in japan (the lifetime one). I think XS has the potential to beat the Wii U lifetime if continues with the good sales level that it shows. It also had the first month where it beat the Wii U by nearly 10K. And the next month looks to be the same or even better with only 18K sold for the Wii U.

yo33331 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

So is the XS vs Wii U in japan (the lifetime one). I think XS has the potential to beat the Wii U lifetime if continues with the good sales level that it shows. It also had the first month where it beat the Wii U by nearly 10K. And the next month looks to be the same or even better with only 18K sold for the Wii U.

Same, I actually proposed that chart to Trunkswd a couple months ago as part of the monthly gap charts, and he said he's putting it on the list of potential comparisons. Probably gonna be used when it's clear that the XS gonna beat the 360.